Eden almost gets arrested

Arei and J's POV:

"Arei I know I'm here to just by lights but...why are you here?" J said turning to face Arei as they stopped walking and they just stood there looking at each other. "I was just looking for some decorations for my house! You cant be living in a basic ass house without any decorations!" Arei said happily smiling.

J just turned her head to the side before they both heard screaming, and both J and Arei ran over to see what was going on.

As they ran over to see what the screaming was all about they saw a police officer trying to arrest Eden before Arei went over there and grabbed the handcuffs from them. "Excuse me I don't know what the fuck is your problem, because all your lame ass police officers keep on arresting everyone for no damn reason!"

The cop just stood there and then ran away. "What the hell was his problem why is everyone getting arrested?" J said. "I dunno...he just came up to me and tried to arrest me and didn't even say why?" Eden said. "Well you should just hang around with us then I guess..." Arei said. "Arei really-" Eden said before she got stopped by Arei.

"Don't think I'm being all nice I still hate you! It's just you're so nice and you don't deserve to be dragged out of Ikea by some police officers!" Arei said turning her head away

"The only people who deserved to be dragged out of Ikea by police officers is just Ace and Arturo!" J said. "And...maybe Veronika too...but that's it!" J also said.

"Hey why don't we all hang out after this" Arei said "We can all go get some snow cones!"

"Okay sure!" Both J and Eden said"
So they all walked to find what they needed at Ikea and someone finally didn't get fucking arrested.

And Xander and David are still finding a damn table.