Whit gives David therapy

No one's POV:

Everyone was just died silent after what Teruko did. Xander ended up passing out due to shock and all David did was just sit next to the passed out man and just wait for him to wake up.

Whit went up to David to try and talk to him, because this was the first time he's ever seen him acting this way like a crazy ass person.

"Hey....David..." Whit said as he walked over to David and sat right next to him. "Hello..." David said annoyed. "What the fuck do you want?" David said as he stared at Whit with annoyance. "Woah woah now hold on no need to be violent I just wanted to talk to you and see if you were okay!" Whit said.

"Do I look ok?" David snapped. "I mean what happened to the nerdy guy we all know and love?" Whit said completely not fazed by how David is acting.

"You know what David I'm gonna give you a therapy session" Whit said to David as he patted him on the back and David hissed at him before realizing what Whit just said. "What..." David responded shocked.

"Well I wanna help you work things out with yourself and you literally tried to kill everyone who you looked out" Whit said awhile David was just looking flabbergasted.

"So we should just talk about are feelings and hey even Xander can join for therapy relationship problems" Whit also said.

"What" was all David could say cause he didn't know what the hell was even going on.