The food court

Xander and David's POV:

"Hey David..." Xander said with a concerned tone. "Yeah..." David Said "How many years can you get after running over a person, and then driving away..."

"I don't know will just blame it on Eden she ran away somewhere." David said kinda confused to where Eden went. "Yeah true"

"Unless she went to the cops then we're fucked" Xander said with a joking tone "Also David I'm starving so do you wanna go to the food court at Ikea before we go look for a table."

"Yeah sure that's fine I'm hungry too" David said looking out of the car window. "Also uh...Xander shouldn't we go to a car wash first to wash the blood off the car."

"Oh yeah I kinda forgot about that." David then facepalms "Your a dumbass Xander..."

After washing the car they finally pulled into Ikea

"Come on David!" Xander says basically dragging the man into Ikea and through the Ikea to get to the food court.

All of a sudden the was a loud voice being heard throughout the food court, and not a surprise it was Ace who was yelling.

"DID YOU NOT FUCKING HEAR WHAT I SAID I SAID I WANTED PICKELS AND YOU DIDNT EVEN FUCKING GIVE ME THAT!" Ace said basically screaming at the poor employee.
"Ace calm down people are staring it's fine we can just leave and go somewhere else to eat after we get what we want at Ikea..." Levi said trying to pull the man out of the food court but it was obvious that wasn't working.

"Hey what's going on here" Xander said stepping in to try and stop what ever was happening. "THIS DUMB FUCK FORGOT TO PUT PICKLES ON MY BURGER SO IM ABOUT TO BEAT THIS SON OF A BITCH" Ace was getting angrier by the minute, and everyone in the food court was just staring at the situation.

"Yeah...I dunno what's up with him..." Levi said completely done with everything that was happening. All of a sudden we heard a clicking of a shotgun.

"OKAY IM ABOUT TO SHOOT THIS PLACE DOWN!" Ace said pointing the shotgun at the employee

"OKAY IM ABOUT TO SHOOT THIS PLACE DOWN!" Ace said pointing the shotgun at the employee. Then all of a sudden cops came in and handcuffed Ace and took him outside to the cop car.

"..."

Then another cop came in and put Levi in handcuffs and took him outside to the cop car as well "Well..." Xander said flabbergasted.

Then Xander and David ordered food and ate