Whit goes to hot topic

Aces POV:

Ace was walking around the prison making sure everyone got out of a cell he heard Arei and J got a few of the others out of the cells he was looking for the others that's when he found Whit and Charles and opened the cell and let them out.

"Finally I'm free!" Whit said stretching his arms awhile Charles gave him a dead pan look. "Thanks Ace..." Charles said. "No problem I guess now I'm gonna look for the others" Ace said leaving the two alone until Whit said something.

"Now that we're out of that rusty old cell let's go to hot topic!" Whit said grabbing Charles by the arms and dragging him out to the prison. Then they found an old car that no one was using and stole it and Charles drove because who knows what the hell would happen if Whit was driving.

Then they finally made it to the mall and it was empty like the ikea it was weird and Charles felt goosebump's, but Whit didn't mind and could care less. As whit was still literally dragging him until they both reached hot topic.

Then whit bought a bunch of emo shit, and they left hot topic and got slushys at one of the food courts at the mall

Then Charles told Whit that they needed to go back to the Ikea because he felt that something bad was gonna happen in his gut so they left the mall, awhile before they left though Whit stole a bunch of shit.