David becomes a magical girl

Arei's POV:

Arei turned off her phone and starting walking out of the prison and started walking to the Ikea. She was not about to let David beat the shit out of Eden and then get away with it.

Arei told David that if anything happened to Eden that she would probably put David in a grave right now.

Thankfully if it was not for Nico calling earlier Eden would've ended up in the hospital that's to David for throwing furniture at Eden.

For some reason Xander is just being Xander and not giving a flying fuck about what happened's to anyone, because of the whole Teruko incident.

Just as Arei was leaving and heading out of the prison she heard J following behind her. "Hey are you gonna head back I'll come with you" J said before Arei nodded is disagreement. "No just get everyone out of the prison cells and then come back to Ikea let's just say I have some things...to deal with."

Arei never walked so fast in her life that when she got to the Ikea she was so mad that she ended up breaking the doors down. "DAVID WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU AT!" Arei said

David just turned over to look at Arei who looked at his with anger and probably wanted to kill him but David just shrugged his shoulders and continued on walking before Arei literally punched him on the back of his head and he face planted on the floor.

Nico, and Eden just watched the whole fight happened and Xander is nowhere to seen he went somewhere but no one knows where.

All of a sudden Arei got fucking blasted by some magical shit that came out of David's hands and Arei fucking passed out.

Eden just stood there before she ran over to make sure Arei was breathing, and just as Eden made sure Arei's still had a pulse she just sighed out of relief and turned over to David who looked like he just came out of some magic fantasy world

Just as David was about to literally kill everyone in the Ikea Xander comes walking with a table in his hands. "Wait stop everyone I Found a table!"