Why is there a cat in Ikea?

Xander and David's POV:

Xander and David were still walking looking for a table. It felt like I had been days now awhile looking. Xander has never even seen David act like whatever the hell happened with to him.

Everyone was in jail right now, and Ace and Nico are trying to get everyone out for some reason, and Teruko literally fucking died three times.

And yeah after she died David dragged Xander away from the scene awhile saying "don't worry about her just let her die" and she died. It had been a very tragic day for the both of them...well basically Xander because David literally went insane.

Xander was in his own thoughts before David snapped him out of it. "Xander? You good?" David said flicking him in the nose. "OW- David what the hell!" Xander said holding his face.

"Okay good!" David said "I thought you were dying!" David then turned away from Xander and started walking again. Xander just sighed maybe if they just got the damn table David fought the lady for maybe he wouldn't be acting like this.

Xanders legs were starting to hurt after walking all day so he and David sat on one of the couches for a moment.

That's when all of a sudden they both heard an explosion on the other side of the Ikea, and they both ran over there to see what was going on.

That's when they saw a robot cat thing exploding all the Ikea furniture. "AHHH-wait MonoTV?" Xander said "Now who the hell let the cat in Ikea?" David said.

 "AHHH-wait MonoTV?" Xander said "Now who the hell let the cat in Ikea?" David said

"Hey Xander! Hey David! Wait-IM NOT A CAT IM A DOG!" MonoTV replied. "Like I give a fuck about what the hell you are!" David said. "Anyways why are you blowing up an Ikea..." Xander said starting at the giant fire MonoTV caused.

"Because I hate furniture! Why buy it at a store when you can buy it online!" MonoTV said. "It's the same damn thing! You're just buying it online!" David said

"Well the readers of this story have been waiting for you to find a damn table already! So I'm blowing up this stupid store so you can just buy one online!" MonoTV said.

"What?" Xander said. "Never mind! I'll won't keep blowing up the rest of the store just looking for your stupid fucking table I guess!"
Then MonoTV left and David and Xander just stood there for a second before going to keep looking for this table.