Ace gets Nico arrested

Xander and David's POV:

"I'm surprised we haven't gotten arrested yet after what happened to Teruko" David said awhile he shrugged his shoulders "that's because no one cares about Teruko" Xander replied.

"True" David said. "I'm glad we haven't ran into Arturo yet that dude is scary as hell" Xander said.

"WHERE ARE THESE TABLES!" Xander said aggravated and mad. Then they stopped in their tracks when they saw Nico and Rose looking for something.

"Have you found them yet Nico?" Rose said turning to face Nico. "Sorry Rose...not yet..."
Nico said disappointedly.

"Hey Nico! Hey Rose!" David said walking to the both of them

"Hey Nico! Hey Rose!" David said walking to the both of them. "Oh...hi David....and...Xander..." Rose said awhile yawning.

"Hey what are you both looking for? I can try to help!" David said. "It's no use David we both have spent over 3 hours looking for paintings all over Ikea and me and Nico haven't seen any...." Rose said giving up.

"Nico you can stay with Xander and David I'm tired I'm gonna go sleep on the Ikea beds....goodnight...." Rose starting walking off to the beds and face planted into the pillow.

"..."

All of a sudden a bunch of police came out of nowhere and started to handcuff Nico. "Huh wait...what I didn't do anything!" Nico said terrified. Then one of the cops starting speaking "Sorry Nico but Ace is getting you arrested, because he said if I'm going down I'm taking Nico down with me."

The police started taking Nico to the police car and then drove away.

"..."