Teruko and David gun fight

Xander and David's POV:

Half of the store was now burnt to a crisp. Thankfully MonoTV stopped the fire so now the whole Ikea wouldn't burn down.

As they were both still walking like how they normally do it had been an awkward situation for Xander. "Hm that's werid?" David said before Xander turned to look at him to see what David put in his pocket but who couldn't look in time to see what it was.

"What did you put in you pocket David?" Xander said tilting his head. "Don't worry about it!" David replied concerning Xander even more since he's been acting like this.

As they both were walking they saw Nico and Ace together holding a chair. "See this is where you get a damn chair Nico and not a counter!" Ace said.

"Ugh now we had to stop right here to see these annoying asses!" David said but Ace turned to see who said that. "WHO YOU CALLING ANNOYING-Oh it's just you..." Ace said "WAIT- What the hell happened to you?"
Ace said.

"Don't pay him no mind he's just kinda messed up in the brain right now but don't worry im gonna make sure he sees a therapist after this!" Xander said and David just looked at him.

All of a sudden a loud bang of a gun shot through the Ikea and they all turned to see Teruko. "David get the fuck back here I know you were the one that sent the car to hit me!" Teruko said awhile holding a gun.

"Oh...you dumbass actually found out that I was the one who kept trying to kill you!" David said pulling a gun out of his pocket. "Listen Teruko you won't die for some reason and your just a waste of space so please just die..."

All of a sudden David shot at Teruko, but accidentally missed and shot Nico

All of a sudden David shot at Teruko, but accidentally missed and shot Nico. "OH MY GOD NICO!" Ace said before Xander was trying to stop the bleeding. "Well....um...uh...shit..." David Said before shooting at Teruko and she died. David then turned back to Ace and Xander.

"There gone..." Xander said