Well...This is interesting

Xander and David's POV:

Xander and David were just walking around the Ikea still looking for a goddamn table. Even though they weren't able to find one in like the past few hours and they met up with a ton of people who got arrested.

Rose ended up getting dragged by the police and into the cop car for sleeping on one of the display beds, and all Xander and David could do was just took at Rose very concerned.

As they both were walking around the Ikea there were no employees there to really help them look for tables and that was absolutely "wonderful" for them.

"Why is everyone getting arrested..." Xander thought to himself looking around the Ikea once more for a damn table.

All of a sudden as Xander was walking a large man ran into Xander knocking him to the ground. "AH SHIT" Xander replied after falling on his head. "Xander are you okay..." David said quickly helping him up. "Oh it's just you two..." It was none other than Arturo himself.

"I was looking for Julia!...have any of you ugly brats seen her?..." Arturo said. "Nope sorry were pretty sure she left! Gotta go find her somewhere else." David said Lying.

"Well hello Arturo it's lovely to see you here!" They all turned to see who it was and saw a girl with red pigtails it was Veronika.

"Oh god it's you again!" Arturo said "I was just stopping by Ikea and just happened to find you here Arturo!" Veronika said smiling creepily

"Just kidding I just went here to buy a new TV and didn't expect to see you here!" Veronika said. "Must have been Terukos bad luck for me to see you here. Arturo replied.

"..."

All of a sudden cops came and handcuffed Arturo and Veronica and left.

"What the hell..." David said