David blows up Ikea

Xander, David, Eden, and Nicos POV:

As they were all walking David was annoyed that Eden and Nico came along with them. Although Xander was very happy that they came along, because David has been going insane.

Eden was constantly making sure Nico was alright, and then they all sat on a couch. They all then thought that this was weird because there were no employees, and really the only food court workers and people who were here have left.

It was probably MonoTV's doing and trying to give them all a bad day. Thankfully David seemed to be getting calmer, and he was really acting like a asshole anymore. Although it was creeping Xander out he was awfully quiet too quiet.

Xander then turned around to see that David was gone. "Hey why did David go..." Xander said getting up and looking around for him. "Maybe he went outside for fresh air..." Eden said trying to not worry about the insane dude who's running around the Ikea and probably being a mad man.

All of a sudden they all felt there heart drop.

There was a loud boom near the other side of the Ikea and the Ikea started to shake. They all ran over as fast as they can because they knew David was up to something.

As they ran over they saw MonoTV Just sitting there watching David as he has grenades in his hands and started throwing them in every direction. David was laughing like a maniac and Eden, and Nico just left and went to the other side of Ikea.

 David was laughing like a maniac and Eden, and Nico just left and went to the other side of Ikea

"Listen David this isn't you! You can change!" Xander said before David just turned around. "What the fuck are you talking about I'm just blowing up the Ikea for fun...go look for the table imma stay right here." David said.

"I think this is where I leave bye bye David! Take care of those grenades I gave you!" MonoTV said before disappearing. "But I can't do this without you!" Xander said.

"Okay fine!" David said dropping the leftover grenades out of his hands. Then they went to still look for a table with Eden and Nico tagging along.