Teruko goes to Ikea

Teruko's POV:

Teruko woke up in such a pain awhile she was laying on the concrete. She just got ran over again and she still lived. "How am I still alive?" Teruko thought as she tried getting up.

She was about to get arrested before a car hit her and she blacked out. She started trying to walk somewhere to get help because she was hurt and bleeding.

Xander and David's POV:

"You know what fuck the bow tie and the hairclips!" David said eating his hairclips and un doing his bow tie again. "Why did you just eat your hairclips..." Xander said very concerned.

"Because you made me beat up the woman for a table you didn't even want!" David said snapping again. "And I'm tired of being nice" David said kinda creeping Xander out.

"I said I was sorry tho!" Xander said crossing his arms a walking around looking for a table that's gonna take them even longer to find.

"Whatever..." David sighed.

As they were walking they stopped to see someone who looked like they have just been through hell and back. They looked at both Xander and David and they realized who it was
Teruko. "Xander? David? I know you hit me with a car but help me!" Teruko said looking like she's about to pass out.

"Teruko Eden told us you were fine what the hell happened?" Xander said. "Who cares I kinda wish she died!" David said.

Teruko gave David the death stare. "You know what I don't need any of your guys help I'll go fine myself someone else who isn't cold hearted." Teruko said starting to walk away.

Terukos POV:

As Teruko was walking all of a sudden a car playing I woke up in a new Bugatti crashed through the Ikea windows and ran over Teruko again.

And she Fucking died again.