Nico gets a counter

Xander and David's POV:

Xander was literally dying he has never seen David act like a fucking psycho. As they were walking David would randomly start laughing like a manic, and his eyes would change.

"Did you see Terukos face when she got hit by that car! What a dumbass!" David said laughing. Poor Xander had no idea what to do.

"David after this I'm gonna get you some therapy" Xander sighed. "But I'm okay pookie!" David said before Xander literally died of cringe. "Listen David...you're the best but never say anything that fucking stupid ever again..." David said literally about to just pass out on the floor and not care.

As Xander and David were still walking looking for a table David was starting to get annoyed. As David was getting even more annoyed they saw someone, and it was Nico.

"Nico what the hell are you doing here I thought you were in jail!" Xander said "to be honest Nico should've stayed in jail..." David said crossing his arms.

"Xander! And uh...David?" Nico said concerned. "Don't mind him it's he's just in his antagonist phase he'll get over it" Xander said before David looked at him and rolled his eyes.

"Anyways what the hell are you doing here?" David said "oh well me and Ace have been trying to get everyone out of prison, but Ace is too short so he told me to get a chair, but I can't find any so I'm gonna get a counter." Nico said.

"..."

"What?" Both Xander and David said as they looked at each other.

"You could've went to another store to get a chair" David said "aren't you looking for a table? Why haven't you to went to a different store?" Nico said.

"Okay true, but there's a table here I really want so I need to see if it's here and it has to be here!" Xander said. "Okay then..." Nico then picked up the counter like it was no problem and then walked out of the ikea.

" Nico then picked up the counter like it was no problem and then walked out of the ikea

"What the hell..." David said