Whit breaks a washing machine

Xander and David's POV:

"Is everyone at Ikea?" Xander said confused as hell to why Arei, J, Arturo were all at Ikea. "I dunno..." David said turning to look at all the living room furniture.

"Where are the tables at?" Xander said. "I don't know let's keep looking." David said turning to look where the tables are.

"Whit are you stupid you're going to break something!" A familiar voice called out. "Charles it's fine! I'm just testing it out if it breaks then that means we it's not sturdy!" Xander and David walked over to the commotion to see Whit and Charles arguing about something.

Whit was standing on top of a washing machine jumping up and down on it. "Whit if you break it we have to pay for it!" Charles said frowning at Whit. "Well we have the money right?" Charles facepalmed. "Well great now Xander and David are here..." Charles facepalmed again.

"Hey guys! How ya doing!" Whit said before he jumped off the washing machine and landed on the floor. The washing machine had a huge dent in it. "Is it broken...?" David Said with a concerned smile. "Nah see let me turn it on" Whit said as he turned on the washing machine.

"Wait everyone back up!" Charles said before the washing machine starting spinning and then exploded. "Oh..." Xander said shocked

Then all of a sudden cops came in and put whit in handcuffs and arrested Whit then took him outside to the cop car

"..."

Then cops came in and put Charles in handcuffs and arrested him too and took him outside to the cop car.

"I didn't even do anything!" Charles said "Lol" Whit said.