𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱- 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞

Done- Chapter 36/ Catastrophe

"He's still getting ready. He is acting as if he's the one getting married." I rolled my eyes, of course he had to be ready to see his girlfriend.

"Well tell him to hurry the fuck up, or if not he won't be able to claim the girl after, she'll be wearing a ring with thorns on it." Alexander said, after Lewis announced that Ares was still getting ready.

"Like a ring has ever stopped him before" I added, again rolling my eyes.

Suddenly I felt a slap at the back of my head. "I have never been with a woman who was married before"

"Sure thing bro."

"All of you fuckers are annoying as fuck." damn, Lewis talking shit, never thought I would have the privilege experience that. Wow.

"Boss, we better get moving if you don't want to break your record for not fucking anyone with a ring." Alexander announced. Lewis and I started laughing, but we tried to hide it.

"Fuck you guys, I'm leaving." Once we left with a bang from the door, we all cracked up.

"Good one bro. Couldn't be more proud." I slapped his back and kept on laughing with them.

~

~

~

"Ares, you are driving like a mad man

"Ares, you are driving like a mad man. Calm down or we will all be dead before we get there." He was right, I was driving like a mad man, so I slowed down without a comment. I looked over to my right where Marco was, only to find him already looking at me.