Forgiveness

The rain was pouring heavily outside, hitting the windows of Jungkook's apartment with such force that it sounded like someone was knocking on the glass. He sat on his couch, his eyes glued to the TV screen, but his mind elsewhere. He couldn't focus on the show he was watching, and he couldn't shake off the feeling of loneliness that consumed him.

It had been months since he and Jimin had last spoken. They had gotten into a fight, and things had escalated quickly. Jungkook couldn't even remember what the argument was about, but he knew it was his fault. He had said something hurtful, and Jimin had stormed out of the apartment, slamming the door behind him.

At first, Jungkook had tried to reach out to him, sending him texts and calling him, but Jimin had ignored him. And then, gradually, Jungkook had given up. He had stopped trying to make things right, convincing himself that Jimin didn't care about him anymore.

But now, as he sat alone in his apartment, he realized how much he missed Jimin. He missed his laugh, his smile, his touch. He missed the way Jimin would snuggle up to him on the couch, the way he would playfully steal his food, the way he would sing along to his favorite songs.

Jungkook took a deep breath and reached for his phone, hesitating for a moment before typing out a message.

"Jimin, I miss you. Can we talk?"

He hit send and waited, staring at the screen as if it would magically make Jimin reply. But there was no response. The rain outside continued to pour, the sound becoming a constant reminder of his loneliness.

Jungkook sighed and stood up, pacing back and forth in the living room. He couldn't just sit here and wait for Jimin to reply. He needed to do something. He needed to see him.

He grabbed his keys and headed out into the rain, not bothering to grab an umbrella. He didn't care if he got soaked; he just needed to see Jimin.

He arrived at Jimin's apartment building, taking the stairs up to his floor since the elevators were out of service. He knocked on Jimin's door, his heart racing in his chest.

There was no answer.

He knocked again, louder this time, but still, there was no response.

Jungkook leaned against the door, his forehead resting on the cold metal. He felt defeated. He didn't know what to do anymore. He had tried everything, and nothing seemed to work.

He was about to turn and leave when he heard a sound from inside the apartment. It was a muffled cry, and it sent a shiver down Jungkook's spine. He knew that sound all too well. It was the sound of someone who was in pain.

He tried the door handle, and to his surprise, it was unlocked. He pushed the door open slowly, peering inside.

The apartment was dark, except for the light coming from a crack in the bedroom door. Jungkook walked towards it, his heart in his throat.

As he pushed the door open, he saw Jimin lying on the bed, his face buried in a pillow. He was shaking, his body wracked with sobs.

Jungkook's heart broke at the sight, and he rushed towards the bed, sitting down next to Jimin.

"Jimin, what's wrong?" he asked softly, placing a hand on his back.

Jimin lifted his head, his eyes red and puffy from crying. He looked at Jungkook with a mixture of shock and anger.

"What are you doing here?" he asked, his voice trembling.

"I came to see you," Jungkook replied, his hand still on Jimin's back. "I miss you, Jimin. I want to talk to you."