Eternal Loyalty

Jimin had always been a solitary creature. He was a vampire, but not like the ones you see in movies or read about in books. He was cute, with sharp features and piercing red eyes that seemed to glow in the dark. But he was also fierce, and he could be deadly when provoked.

He lived alone in a dark, old mansion on the outskirts of town, feeding on the blood of animals to survive. He didn't want to harm humans, and so he kept to himself, avoiding any contact with them.

One night, as he was out hunting, he stumbled upon Jungkook, a young man with a troubled past. Jimin was immediately drawn to him. He could smell the sweet scent of his blood, and he felt an inexplicable pull towards him.

Jimin knew that he couldn't resist the temptation of Jungkook's blood. He needed it to survive. And so, he decided to take him as his thrall.

He used his supernatural powers to mesmerize Jungkook, forcing him under his control. Jungkook was unable to resist his commands, and he was forced to do his bidding. He became Jimin's personal assistant, doing everything from cooking his meals to cleaning his mansion.

Jungkook was confused at first, but he soon learned that he was under Jimin's control. He was unable to resist his commands, and he was forced to do his bidding. He had no free will and was completely at Jimin's mercy.

Jimin was initially cold and distant with Jungkook, treating him like a mere tool to be used. But as he spent more time with him, he began to feel a strange connection to him. He enjoyed Jungkook's company and found himself talking to him more and more.

Despite his control over Jungkook, Jimin couldn't help but feel guilty about keeping him in such a state. He knew that he couldn't release him from his thrall, but he also didn't want to hurt him. He tried to be gentle with him, giving him small comforts like extra blankets or better food.

Jungkook, for his part, was conflicted. He was aware of the fact that he was under Jimin's control and that he couldn't resist him. But he also found himself strangely attracted to the vampire. Jimin was beautiful and mysterious, and he enjoyed the way he talked to him.

As time went on, Jimin grew more and more dependent on Jungkook's presence. He found himself giving him more freedom, allowing him to move about the mansion without his constant supervision. He even began to share his secrets with him, telling him stories of his past and his experiences as a vampire.

One day, as they were sitting together in the living room, Jimin said to Jungkook, "I know that you're under my control, and that you can't resist me. But I want you to know that I value your company. I couldn't imagine being alone again, without someone like you to talk to."

Jungkook felt a pang of guilt at Jimin's words. He knew that he was Jimin's thrall, and that he had no choice but to obey him. But he also found himself enjoying their time together, and he couldn't deny the strange connection he felt with the vampire.

As they sat together in silence, Jimin leaned over and whispered into Jungkook's ear, "I want to show you something."

Jungkook looked at him quizzically, but he couldn't resist Jimin's command. He got up from his seat and followed the vampire to the basement.

Jimin led him to a small room at the back of the basement. It was dimly lit, and Jungkook could see several large barrels lining the walls.

"What is this?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin smiled enigmatically. "This is my supply. I keep a stockpile of animal blood here so that I don't have to hunt as often."

Jungkook felt a shiver run down his spine. He had always known that Jimin was a vampire, but seeing his supply of blood up close was a sobering reminder of what he truly was.