A New World

3rd pov

The world had changed dramatically since the Omega and Beta uprisings. Centuries of mistreatment and oppression had led to a complete reversal of social hierarchy. Now, Alphas were at the bottom of the food chain, relegated to the lowest rungs of society with practically no rights or privileges. Omegas and Betas, on the other hand, were at the top, with all the power and resources they could ever need.

Jimin was born into an elite Omega family, and he had owned many Alphas over the years. He was used to the power and control that came with owning an Alpha, but he had grown bored of them all. They were all the same - arrogant, entitled, and completely useless. So when he heard about a new Alpha containment facility opening up, he knew he had to check it out.

The facility was a grim and depressing place, filled with Alphas who had been captured or born into captivity. They were all desperate for a way out, but Jimin only had eyes for one - a shy and fearful Alpha named Jungkook.

Jungkook was different from all the other Alphas Jimin had owned. He was gentle, kind, and completely submissive. Jimin loved the way Jungkook trembled at his touch, the way he looked up at Jimin with wide, innocent eyes. He was the perfect Alpha for Jimin, and he knew it.

Jimin took Jungkook back to his lavish apartment, where he was surrounded by all the trappings of his wealth and power. Jungkook was overwhelmed by it all, and he clung to Jimin like a lifeline. Jimin was amused by Jungkook's fear and insecurity, but he also found it strangely endearing.

As the days turned into weeks, Jimin grew more and more obsessed with Jungkook. He loved the way Jungkook looked in his expensive clothes, the way he cooked for him and cleaned up after him without complaint. He loved the way Jungkook always did exactly what he was told, no matter how strange or demeaning the task.

But there was something else going on, too - something Jimin couldn't quite put his finger on. He started having strange dreams, vivid and unsettling, that left him feeling confused and disoriented when he woke up. He started feeling guilty about the way he treated Jungkook, about the way he treated all Alphas. He tried to push those feelings aside, to tell himself that it was just his imagination, but they kept creeping back up on him.

Then one day, everything changed. Jimin was sitting in his luxurious living room, sipping on a glass of expensive wine, when he heard a commotion outside. He looked out the window and saw a group of Omegas and Betas marching down the street, chanting slogans and waving signs.

Jimin didn't think much of it at first - protests were common these days - but then he saw what was written on the signs. "Alpha Rights Now!" "Stop the Oppression!" "Alphas Are Human Too!"

Jimin felt a surge of anger and disgust. How dare they? How dare they try to take away what he had worked so hard to achieve? He looked at Jungkook, who was sitting on the floor at his feet, and saw the fear in his eyes. He realized, for the first time, how vulnerable Jungkook was, how powerless he was in the face of the world's hatred.

And then, suddenly, everything clicked into place. Jimin saw the world for what it really was - a cruel and heartless place, where power and status meant everything and compassion meant nothing. He saw the way Alphas were mistreated, abused, and dehumanized, and he felt a deep sense of shame for his own role in perpetuating that system.

Jimin looked down at Jungkook, and for the first time, he saw him as a person - not just an Alpha, but a living, breathing being with thoughts and feelings and desires of his own. He realized that he had been treating Jungkook like a possession, not like a human being.

He felt sick with himself. He had been blind to the suffering of others, so focused on his own power and wealth that he had lost touch with his own humanity. But now, with the world on the brink of change, he knew he had to do something.

He took Jungkook's hand and led him to the door. "Come on," he said, his voice shaking. "We're going to join the protests."

Jungkook looked at him with surprise and confusion. "But... I'm an Alpha," he said softly.

Jimin smiled at him, a sad and regretful smile. "I know," he said. "But you're also a person. And that's all that matters."

Together, they stepped out into the street, joining the throngs of Omegas and Betas who were fighting for a better world. Jimin felt a sense of purpose and urgency that he had never felt before, fueled by a desire to make things right.

As they marched through the city, Jimin realized that he had fallen in love with Jungkook. It wasn't the kind of love he had experienced before - possessive and controlling - but something deeper and more meaningful. He loved Jungkook for who he was, not for what he could do for him.

The world was changing, and Jimin was changing with it. He knew it wouldn't be easy - there would be resistance, and there would be setbacks. But for the first time in his life, he felt like he was part of something bigger than himself. And he knew that with Jungkook by his side, he could face whatever came their way.