Grief

Jungkook had always known that he was in love with his older brother's best friend, Jimin. It was a secret that he had kept hidden deep inside his heart, knowing that Jimin was out of his reach. But that didn't stop him from watching Jimin from afar, admiring his every move and cherishing every moment they spent together.

However, fate had other plans for Jungkook's heart. Jimin had fallen in love with Taehyung, Jungkook's older brother, and the two had started dating. Jungkook tried to hide his heartache and put on a brave face, but seeing the two of them together only made it hurt more.

Jungkook had never been one to hold grudges, and he genuinely cared about his brother and Jimin's happiness. So when Taehyung proposed to Jimin, Jungkook was happy for them, even if it meant that his own heart would remain unfulfilled.

Years went by, and Taehyung and Jimin had a son named Jisoo. They were a happy family, and Jungkook was always there to support them, even if it meant watching the love of his life being happy with someone else.

One day, tragedy struck. Taehyung had an accident and passed away, leaving Jimin and Jisoo alone. Jungkook was devastated for his brother's loss, but he couldn't help feeling a small glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe, Jimin might finally see him in a different light.

But Jungkook knew better than to think like that. He knew that Jimin was still grieving and needed time to heal. So he put his own feelings aside and focused on being there for Jimin and Jisoo.

Jungkook became a pillar of strength for Jimin, helping him through his grief and taking care of Jisoo whenever he needed a break. He didn't do it for recognition or reward; he did it because he loved them both.

As time went by, Jimin slowly started to heal. He still missed Taehyung every day, but he was able to smile again and find joy in the little things. Jungkook was there every step of the way, cheering him on and helping him through the tough times.

One day, as they were sitting together, Jimin looked up at Jungkook with tears in his eyes. "Thank you for being here for me, Kookie," he said, using the nickname he had given him when they were kids.

Jungkook smiled softly. "Of course, Jimin. I'll always be here for you and Jisoo."

Jimin looked at him for a long moment, and then he leaned over and hugged him tightly. "You're a good man, Kookie. I don't know what I would do without you."

Jungkook hugged him back, feeling his heart swell with love for him. He knew that he would always love Jimin, but he was content just to be there for him and Jisoo.

And who knows? Maybe one day, Jimin would see him in a different light. But for now, Jungkook was happy just being his friend and helping him through his grief.

Tell me if you want a part 2