Together forever

Jimin and Jungkook had been together for centuries, ever since they were both turned into vampires by the same sire. They had been married for a long time and had adopted two human children, a girl named Yuna and a boy named Taehyung. But as time went on, Jimin fell out of love with Jungkook and they eventually got divorced. They agreed to share custody of the children, but they mostly lived with Jimin.

Despite the divorce, Jimin and Jungkook remained in each other's lives, albeit not in a romantic way. However, their relationship had become strained over the years due to their conflicting views on raising their children. Yuna and Taehyung hated Jimin's boyfriend of three years, a human named Yoongi, and they liked spending most of their time with Jungkook.

Jimin and Jungkook's relationship had been on the rocks for a while. They barely spoke to each other anymore, and whenever they did, it always ended in an argument. One day, Yuna came to Jungkook with a request that would change everything.

"Appa, can you turn me into a vampire?" she asked, looking up at him with hopeful eyes.

Jungkook froze. He knew how much Jimin would hate it if he turned Yuna. "I don't know if that's such a good idea, Yuna," he said, trying to be diplomatic.

"But I want to be like you and Dad," she protested. "I don't want to be a weak human anymore."

Jungkook sighed. He knew how it felt to be powerless as a human, and he understood Yuna's desire to be a vampire. But he also knew that turning her would cause a lot of trouble between him and Jimin.

"I'll think about it, okay?" he said, ruffling her hair. "But don't get your hopes up too much."

Yuna looked disappointed, but she nodded and went back to her room.

Later that day, Jungkook went to talk to Jimin about Yuna's request. He found Jimin in the living room, watching TV.

"Hey," Jungkook said, sitting down on the couch opposite him. "Can we talk?"

Jimin looked up, surprised. "Uh, sure. What about?"

"It's about Yuna," Jungkook said. "She asked me to turn her into a vampire."

Jimin's expression darkened immediately. "What? No way. She's too young for that kind of responsibility."

"I know, I know," Jungkook said, holding up his hands. "But she's really struggling with her identity as a human. She wants to be like us, you know?"

Jimin shook his head. "I won't allow it. You're not turning her into a vampire, Jungkook. End of discussion."

Jungkook felt a pang of frustration. He knew that Jimin was being overprotective, but he also knew that he couldn't just disregard his wishes. "Fine," he said, getting up from the couch. "But I think you're being unfair."

As he walked out of the room, he heard Jimin mutter under his breath, "Unfair? You're the one who's always spoiling them."

The tension between them continued to grow. Yuna became more withdrawn, and Taehyung started spending more time at Jungkook's house. Jimin's boyfriend Yoongi only made things worse by constantly taking Jimin's side in their arguments.

One day, when Yuna was at Jungkook's house, she asked him again to turn her into a vampire. This time, he relented.

"I'll do it," he said, taking her hand. "But you have to promise not to tell your dad. He'll be really angry if he finds out."

Yuna nodded eagerly, and Jungkook bit her neck. The transformation was painful, but Yuna was determined to become a vampire. She drank some of Jungkook's blood, and when she woke up, she felt stronger than ever before.