Learning to Love

Jimin was a spoiled brat who grew up in a wealthy family. He was used to getting whatever he wanted and had developed an unhealthy obsession with idol Kim Taehyung. When his family arranged for him to marry Jungkook, a successful entrepreneur from a middle-class family, Jimin was not happy.

At first, Jimin tried to make Jungkook's life miserable. He criticized everything Jungkook did and constantly compared him to Kim Taehyung. But Jungkook was patient and kind. He tried to win Jimin over by showing him that he cared for him and that he was willing to do whatever it takes to make their marriage work.

One day, Jimin and Jungkook attended a charity event together. Kim Taehyung was also in attendance and he took notice of Jungkook's successful business venture. He praised Jungkook's work and Jimin couldn't help but feel proud of his fiancé. However, as the night went on, Jimin overheard some of the other guests talking about Jungkook's middle-class background and he became defensive.

Jimin: "How dare they talk about Jungkook like that? He's accomplished so much and he's a good person. His background shouldn't matter."

Jungkook: "It's okay, Jimin. I'm used to it. I'm just happy that I have you by my side."

Jimin realized in that moment that he had been unfair to Jungkook. He had been so obsessed with Kim Taehyung and his own family's wealth that he hadn't appreciated the amazing person that Jungkook was. Jimin knew that he had to make it up to Jungkook.

Jimin: "Jungkook, I'm sorry for the way I've been treating you. I know I've been unfair and I want to make it right. Can we start over?"

Jungkook: "Of course, Jimin. I forgive you. I just want to make you happy."

Jimin: "And you do. You make me so happy. I don't need anyone else but you."

From that day on, Jimin and Jungkook's relationship grew stronger. Jimin let go of his obsession with Kim Taehyung and focused on building a life with Jungkook. They got married in a beautiful ceremony, surrounded by their friends and family.

Jimin: "I never thought I'd be this happy, but I am. And it's all because of you, Jungkook."

Jungkook: "I'm just happy to be by your side, Jimin. Forever and always."

In the end, Jimin learned that love is more than just material things and obsessions. It's about finding someone who truly cares for you and who will stand by your side through thick and thin. And that's exactly what he found in Jungkook.