Luna incarnate

3rd pov

Jimin had always known that in their society, omegas were considered the lowest of the low. He didn't question this treatment; it was just the way things were. As the reincarnation of Luna, the moon goddess, he had a certain status to uphold, and he didn't want to rock the boat.

One day, his friend Hoseok convinced him to come to an omega auction for fun. Jimin didn't have any interest in owning an omega, but he decided to come along anyway. As they walked through the rows of omegas, Jimin felt a sense of unease. He knew this was how things worked in their society, but he couldn't help feeling sorry for the omegas.

As they passed by one particular omega, Jimin's eyes landed on a tall, masculine figure. It was Jungkook, and something about him drew Jimin in. But before he could even consider bidding on him, Min Yoongi, a powerful alpha who owned an omega breeding facility, stepped forward with two omegas in tow.

Jimin watched as Min Yoongi presented Jungkook and Taehyung, both of whom had tried to escape multiple times. Min Yoongi had finally decided to punish them, and he planned to sell Jungkook in the auction. Jungkook's damaged reproductive system made him even less desirable in their society, and Min Yoongi didn't think he would fetch a high price.

But as Jimin watched, Min Yoongi changed his mind. He decided to gift Jungkook to Jimin as a show of respect for his status as the Luna reincarnation. Jimin was surprised but also grateful. He couldn't deny the connection he felt with Jungkook, and he was happy to take him home.

As they left the auction, Hoseok couldn't contain his excitement. "Jimin, you just got yourself the most undesirable omega in the whole city! Do you have any idea how unlucky you are?"

Jimin shrugged. "I don't really care. He's just an omega. But I guess it's better than him being sold off to some other alpha who wouldn't treat him well."

As they got to know each other, Jimin couldn't deny that he was starting to feel something for Jungkook. He didn't want to admit it to himself, but he was drawn to the omega's kindness and intelligence. But he knew that in their society, he couldn't openly show affection for an omega.

Seokjin, Jimin's servant, was not happy about the new addition to their household. He hated betas and omegas and even despised his own beta mate, Namjoon. He was disgusted that Jimin had brought home a "dirty" omega.

One day, as Seokjin was cleaning the house, he spotted Jungkook in the kitchen making breakfast for Jimin. He sneered at the omega. "What are you doing here, omega? Don't you know your place?"

Jungkook looked up at Seokjin with confusion. "I'm just making breakfast for my alpha. Isn't that what I'm supposed to do?"

Seokjin scoffed. "You're not even a proper omega. You can't even have children. You're useless."

Jungkook felt a pang in his heart. He had heard these words all his life, but they still hurt. He had been taught to serve his alpha master, but he had never expected to be treated like this by his own kind. Jimin overheard the conversation and felt a sense of anger towards Seokjin. But he knew he couldn't do anything about it. This was the way things were in their society, and he couldn't just go against the norm.

Despite Seokjin's hostility towards Jungkook, the omega continued to treat Jimin with affection and care, as he had been trained to do. Jimin found himself feeling drawn to Jungkook more and more, but he couldn't shake the feeling that he was doing something wrong.

Meanwhile, Min Yoongi had taken Taehyung under his wing and was training him to be an assassin to get rid of rival alphas. He told Taehyung that Jimin was keeping Jungkook captive because he wanted Taehyung to get rid of the Luna reincarnation. Taehyung, who had always been loyal to Min Yoongi, didn't question his orders.

One night, as Jimin was getting ready for bed, he heard a commotion outside. He quickly dressed and went to investigate, only to find Taehyung standing in front of him with a weapon in hand.

"Jungkook needs to be free," Taehyung said, his voice cold and emotionless.

Jimin was confused. "What are you talking about? Jungkook is free. He's here because I chose to bring him home."

Taehyung's eyes narrowed. "Min Yoongi said that you're keeping him captive because you want to protect yourself. He told me to kill you and free Jungkook."

Jimin's heart raced. He had never felt fear like this before. He knew that Taehyung was dangerous, and he had no idea how to defend himself. He looked at Taehyung with pleading eyes. "Please, Taehyung. You don't have to do this. Jungkook is safe here. I promise you."

Taehyung hesitated for a moment, but then he lunged forward with the weapon. Jimin closed his eyes, preparing for the worst, but he heard a loud thud instead. When he opened his eyes, he saw Jungkook standing in front of him, holding Taehyung down with all his might.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" Jimin asked, shocked.

"I can't let him hurt you, alpha," Jungkook replied, his voice shaking with emotion. "You're the most important thing in my life. I can't let anyone hurt you."

Jimin felt a wave of emotion wash over him. He had never realized just how much Jungkook cared for him. He took a step forward and held Jungkook's face in his hands. "Jungkook, you don't have to protect me like this. I care for you too."

As the two of them looked into each other's eyes, they both realized what they had been feeling all along. They were in love. Jimin had never expected to fall for an omega, but he couldn't deny the way Jungkook made him feel.

From that day on, Jimin and Jungkook were inseparable. They knew that their love was forbidden in their society, but they didn't care. They were willing to face whatever consequences came their way.