Chapter 10- He means what he says

BEOMGYU POV

Standing alone with Yeonjun when you knew you had broken his rules was something I had done before. That doesn't mean it's any less scary than the first, or the second, or the third. 

“You'd better have a good enough reason for this” Yeonjun snapped, dragging me through the door to the livingroom and shutting it behind me.

I stared at him in silence. He knew I wouldn't answer as a sick smile plastered his face.

“What~, cat got your tongue?” Yeonjun giggled.

My jaw clenched as my wrists tightened beside me

I only came downstairs because I thought Yeonjun had Kai with him. Kai would have taken me back upstairs and I would have gotten to talk to him but it was Soobin instead and to say the very least, while we seem close around here it's an internal game of who will go first.

“Speak, Beomgyu” Yeonjun ordered through clenched teeth.

He loved to torture me for my inability. The inability he caused.

“Beomgyu if you don't start talking we're going to have bigger problems than last time and while I enjoyed that I can assure you that you really won't feel the same” Yeonjun threatened as he stood in front of me menacingly.

I stared at him and pointed to my throat and shook my head three times before hitting my head once.

“Well why didn't you just say so? You all really drive me mad. Always when I'm just about to have a little fun do you all ruin it” Yeonjun huffed as he threw his phone at me, the notes app open.

I quickly typed away before handing him back his phone.

“I thought Kai was down here breaking the rules, I just came to check” Yeonjun read aloud.

He smiled but then he didn't.

“While it's nice of you to care, you are the only one who made it past strike one around here. Leave me to do what I need to do and stay in your place” Yeonjun snapped.

I forgot how he hated it when it felt like people were doing his job for him.

Yeonjun is a man of many likes and dislikes but only he can be in control. He liked control, he needed control. He hated himself, yes, but that doesn't change how he treats anyone else. 

Mirroring your own self hatred onto others only makes it worse. You'll never feel satisfied, you'll always want more. 

Yeonjun always wanted more.

I stood silent as always as Yeonjun’s gaze darkened.

“Do I need to remind you how much it hurt? How much you cried? The mess it made? All the pain and suffering?” Yeonjun suddenly snapped, the list flowing out of his mouth without a second thought.

I shook my head vigorously. I don't want to relive it again.

Until now Yeonjun may have seemed an empty threat to you but I can assure you what he has done is very real.

“You don't hate me for what I did? Do you?” Yeonjun asked, suddenly growing closer to me as he spoke.

I shuddered, making sure I let him do what he wanted. It was a rule after all.

I shook my head again.

His hand held my cheek, his fingers prying my mouth open. His thumb forced my jaw down, my mouth open for him to admire.

“God just thinking back to this makes me feel it all over again” Yeonjun smiled in awe.

You want to know what happened? I'm sure you've guessed by now