Chapter 7

Note: I apologise to the readers that read this chapter before I took it down. Somehow I pressed publish without realizing and uploaded an incomplete chapter. Sorry for the blunder!
____________________________________________

The young silver haired fairy stood before the head of the most renowned school for fairies. The large archive room they were in just moments ago vanished with a snap of the elder fairy's fingers and was replaced with a beautiful starry void.

"Do you know what the dragon flame is?" The Headmistress asked.

"Dragon flame?" Said the girl as she curiously stared at the head of the school.

"The dragon flame is a really powerful source of magic. It originated from the Great Dragon and is pas- WOAH!" She yelped when a large fiery serpent dragon flew passed her. The dragon flew around them in circles before shooting upwards and exploded like fireworks.

"The dragon flame isn't the only powerful source of magic that exists." The Headmistress started as another magical replica of the Great Dragon appeared and clashed with something in the middle of her and the Headmistress.

"Take the Water Stars for example. As powerful as the dragon flame is, it could still be neutralized with the power of the Water Stars." She explained. Although the silver haired fairy already knew all of this, she couldn't quite get what the Headmistress was trying to say.

"I know that. The Water Stars were what the Winx tried to use to defeat Valtor. But what does that have to do with me?" She questioned.

"Beyond the Great Dragon there existed another powerful dragon." Suddenly the girl found herself alone.

"Headmistress Faragonda? Headmistress Faragonda!" She called out to her teacher but was met with silence. Then she jolted when she felt a powerful presence behind her. When the fairy turned around slowly and looked up,her violet eyes met a larger pair of violet eyes. In that moment she heard the Headmistress's voice that said,

"It is called the Dragon of Light."

After hearing that, she didn't break eye contact with it. It's pure white wings with gold markings rested behind its back as it sat in a crouching position before her. She wasn't scared or anything, she just couldn't look away.

"Dear child, your will and desire to save your loved ones alone was strong enough to draw out the power that lays dormant within you. For that, I commend you." It said in a gruff yet gentle voice.

"However, the injuries you sustained had left you at the brink of death. It was thanks to that Ultra that you survived. Even so, you still remain in a comatose state with the risk of dying..." It said as its wings spread widely.

"Your friends are waiting for you... especially him..." One shiny silver claw gently tapped her forehead as light began emitting from it.

"So take this as my gift to you..." Streaks of light started circling around her from head to toe. Her entire body felt better and lighter.

"Soon, the time will come for you to fully awaken. Once you do, then so will the full power of my spark..."
__________________________________________

Once again Zero found himself walking down the halls of Silver Cross to Chiara's room. That's all he's been doing since planet Kirax. He, Orb, X, Geed and Z were ordered to rest after the Space Garrison heard about their near death and death experience.