Chapter 8

"You mean to tell me, that even after I gave you more power than you could ever dream of, after four ultramen turned to stone, after Zero was already on his knees,you still lost to a mere ultrawoman that was bleeding out?!" She shrieked.

Ultra dark killer sat there kneeling on the cold hard floor as two darkclopses held him down. He was never one to waver or fear an enemy. But the woman before him truly scared him for she held power he had never seen.

A power that even he feared when some of it was given to him to defeat the ultras. A mission he failed.

"Frankly I don't give a damn about whether or not you killed those ultras. The only thing I ask of you was to bring me Zero. Alive."

"My lady please forgive me. But ultrawoman Chiara was far stronger than I had anticipated." Ultra dark killer pleaded as black holes tore into the air and replayed what happened in the dark killer zone.

Zero fought Zero darkness before more dark clones appeared and subdued the ultra. The others weren't fairing much well either. They each fought dark versions of themselves before turning to stone after having their light sucked out.

But the most surprising thing was Chiara facing not one but five dark clones. The others were defeated after fighting just one clone but here she was going up against five.

For a moment, the woman forgot about her anger when she gleefully watched Chiara get shot with dark ultra beams and later stabbed in the gut. But that glee turned to anger and confusion when a bright light shone as Chiara stood up in her bleeding state. It was so bright that it temporarily blinded the aliens in the room although it was just a replay.

Then the next scene came where Zero held a passed out Chiara in his arms. He pressed a hand on her wound as he and their newly revived friends frantically called out to her.

With Chiara still in his arms, Zero summoned his Aegis. He opened a portal in the killer zone and flew out with the rest following suit.

The scene ended when the woman threw a gauntlet at it.To her credit, she could now understand why ultra dark killer failed.

"I get why you fell through with them." For a split second, Ultra dark killer felt relieved. But the next thing he knew he was being zapped by a ray of red and black.

"But that does not make it any better."

Even if it was just a replay, she could tell how powerful the light was. She glared at the image of a glowing Chiara with so much hate her sharp nails dug into her palms and drew blood. Chiara's light felt so familiar. If it was what she thought it was,then it would turn her simple dislike into hatred.

"We'll see each other soon, Ultrawoman Chiara."
_________________________________________

"Achoo!"

"You okay Chiara?" Grigio asked.

"I'm fine. But it feels like someone's talking about me."

Some time had passed since planet Kirax and Chiara making a miraculous recovery. Unfortunately the planet was beyond saving. However, the human inhabitants of the planet were never found. Not even any bodies. So because of that they held onto the hope that they might be out there somewhere and assigned a few ultras to investigate.

After hearing the full story of what went down in the dark killer zone, Chiara couldn't shake off the feeling of knowing that Geed, Orb, X and Z technically died and who knows what would've happened to Zero. But it was thanks to what they call her 'miracle' that they were all saved.

She still vividly remembered the dream she had before she woke up.

"your will and desire to save your loved ones alone was strong enough to draw out the power that lays dormant within you."