Chapter 19

A meadow with nothing but flowers as far as the eye can see. The night sky that lit up with twinkling stars and a beautiful full moon. That was the sight she woke up to.

How long had she been here?

Were Zero and the others alright?

When was she going to wake up?

"Chiara..."

That voice...

Chiara immediately jolted up from the bed of flowers she laid on. Looking up she saw two giant beasts flying in synch across the night sky. The white one with golden markings and violet eyes...was Argant. The dragon of light.

Argant was calmly flying side by side with another dragon. This one was mostly black with blue markings and amber eyes. They were casting spells at each other but in a playful manner. It was a fun and peaceful sight to see.

However, the scene around her soon changed. In place of the flowery meadow was a wasteland. The smoke from the red and black flames polluted the once refreshing air and strained her vision.

In the redden sky Argant was flying at lightning speed while dodging orbs of darkness casted by the black dragon. Its blue markings were now blood red as its even scaly skin grew spikes.Gone were their playful banter as Argant desperately tried to avoid all of the black dragon's deadly blows while casting her own counter attack spells.

Chiara who was witnessing all of it suddenly had her vision blinded by the thick black smoke. The next thing she knew, she found herself right infront of....her home. Or what's left of it...

"I was hoping that this day would never come..." A voice solemnly echoed around her. Chiara recognised that voice...it was Argant's! But she couldn't spot the dragon anywhere.

"Now that he has returned, I fear the multiverse will be in grave peril...Fairy of my light, return to your dimension as soon as you can. For the answers to vanquish the evil lie within where your enchantix was achieved..." said Argant.

"The magic...dimension? Bu-but how?"

"...Sacrificing yourself for your friends allowed you to evolve out of your ultra shell and unlock a new power that was not yet completed..."

Chiara's bracelet started glowing brightly as streaks of light encircled it. With it, she felt a immense power flow through her veins.

"....But through your strong will and refusal to back down for the man dear to your heart has now fulfilled that incompleteness..."

The dragon's light silhouette then manifested under her feet. Its wings were spread wide as bubbles of light arose surrounded the fairy.

.....

....

...

..

"This is the power of...Ultrix..."