Chapter 25

Similar to Zero's ability to cross through dimensions, Chiara's Ultrix bracelet also had the same function. Minus the heavy armour. Before going silent again, Argant told her that it'll bring them to the universe of the Young Justice and Justice League, where the Shadow Spark lay waiting to wreak havoc once again.

It was a race against time. They had to get there before Armadus does and destroy it. Then there was the matter of Armadus himself. Should they try to save him? Was he still in there? Or was he too far gone already? Did all the lives he took drown his soul?

"What are you thinking so hard about?" Zero suddenly said from beside her.

Currently, they stood in a clearing just outside of Alfea. There were some things the girls needed to get so they made a pit stop before embarking on their journey across dimensions.

"Hmm? Oh, was I that obvious?"

"It's hard not to notice. You tend to bite the tip of your tumb whenever you're distressed." Proving his point, Zero pulled her hand away from her mouth, visible bite marks littering her tumb. What's more alarming was the slight trail of blood trickling down. Yes, it was a habit for Chiara to unconsciously bite the tip of her tumb any time she feels overwhelmed. But it was a rare that blood ended up being drawn.

Another alarming thing to happen is when Zero now stood directly infront of her. His tumb gently brushed her lips to wipe away the blood left.

"Seriously,what are you? A vampire?" He joked which brought a smile to her lips. The wound on her tumb gone in an instant thanks to her accelerated healing courtesy of her now half ultra self.

Suddenly, they heard a loud whistle. Looking up, GlenFire gazed down at them with what they guess was a grin even though the guy didn't really have a mouth.

Earlier on, Zero had left to pick up his team for this very mission. Now, he was starting to second guess his decision to bring them along. Especially now that they found out he, according to them, finally pulled his head out of the ground and fessed up his feelings. Never mind it took Chiara nearly dying twice for him to realize it.

"Now that yer finally have a girlfriend ya forget about yer friends eh Zero boy?" GlenFire commented which made Chiara giggle and Zero groaned in annoyance. Even Mirror Knight didn't pass up the chance to take a rib at their fearless leader.

"If you'd like, I can offer to teach you how to be a proper gentleman. Don't want that rambunctious attitude of yours to drive her away now, do we?"

"Hey!"

"Don't think we have to worry about that. He's been hanging around her long before any of this. I'm pretty sure she has him under control." Jean Bot added.

"What the fric-" He was about to go full size ultra and lunge at them, but halted when he heard muffled laughter coming from Chiara. Seeing the way her eyes lit up and the dust of pink that tinted her pale cheeks, never in a million years would he admit that it made him melt inside. All the annoyance was gone in an instant.

"We're baaaack!" Stella boomed.

Turning to see the Winx, there varying degrees of disbelief and shock at all the luggage brought along by the fairy of the shinning sun. The rest of the girls behind looked just about done.

"Is this normal for Solarians?" Jean Nine asked.

"Nope. This is Stella being...well, Stella." Aisha answered.