Chapter 24

Chiara's reunion with the new generation and Zero was put on hold when the ruins of her old home became well, even more ruined. The ground shaking as a result of Zero landing in his giant size made the already unstable husk of the destroyed mansion give out and crumbled all the way through.

Zero of course apologised for it. However, she told it him it was fine. She didn't hold it against him since it was a place that only held painful memories. Although she was vague about her feelings for the place,she couldn't help looking a little heartbroken seeing it completely go down.

Since the grounds of her old home were unstable, they all decided to head back to the winx's lodging.

"Alright, everything's all set. I booked a few rooms for you guys on the same floor as ours. Since you're the only girl, you'll be staying here with us Asahi. I hope you don't mind." Said Chiara. For the duration of their trip to Aeros, the winx booked a spacious suite that fit all seven winx members with the addition of Asahi. Luckily, the rooms near them were vacant or else, the guys would have to crash on the couch and floor.

Currently,they were all gathered in the winx's room to discuss the matter at hand. After getting introductions out of the way, they got straight to business.

"Wait, if Argant can stretch her powers and reach you guys all the way in another universe, then why would she make us, especially Chiara, go through the trouble of returning to Aeros? Couldn't she just go inside your head anytime anywhere?" Bloom questioned.

The fact that while the dragon was busy pulling Chiara out of reality and showing her a lot of messed up stuff, she also somehow managed to cross through the multiverse and aid the ultras as well as have a little talk with Zero.

"I think it's because Aeros, particularly the Axilla tree located on my family land, was a place she cherished so much as well as her final resting place. Not only that, that tree is the only thing left from her battle with Armadus all those years ago. It acts as some sort of link to the past that Argant showed me." Chiara explained.

"Speaking about the past, you're saying that Argant and Armadus were lovers. But then Nera tore them apart to the point where they ended up killing each other."

"Now that Nera has resurrected him, the multiverse is going to be thrown into chaos once he regains his power. Is there really no way to save him?" The question came from Sho.

He wasn't the only one that thought of that. Truthfully, Armadus was and is still a victim of Nera's treachery. However, was there anything left of the real Armadus?

The entire thing was sad and messed up in her opinion. Not only because of how it led to Argant and Armadus killing one another. But because, according to the history of her home realm, millions died in the war of Light and Darkness. Although Argant didn't say it, but everything she was shown fits that piece of faded history.

Chiara clenched her fist in a vice grip. All this....All this because Nera was being a spoiled brat.

"Actually,I don't know. But if even Argant couldn't get through to him then how can we?" Chiara answered. And could Armadus really live with himself knowing that he killed so many innocents? Including Argant who ultimately died from the injuries inflicted upon her by Armadus.

"So now we have to get to this thing called a Shadow Spark before they do." Said Katsumi

"And it's in the universe where you...where you..." Flora couldn't bring herself to finish.

"Guys...it's alright, honest. Today has shown that I can't run away from my problems forever." Chiara said with an assuring smile.

The entire multiverse is on the line so any grievances she has with them needs to be put aside. They're the ones that wronged her. Not the entire universe. That, and she didn't want to be a coward. Chiara was determined to face everything head on.