Chapter 17

"Chiara?"

"Yes?" Said fairy answered, quickly covering up that her mind wandered off for a moment.

Contrary to the injuries she sustained, Chiara was thankfully able to recover at a faster rate after receiving treatment. While she was fine physically, she couldn't help the bad feeling that stuck with her. Which grew worse after finding out that Zero had been kidnapped by the darkclopses.

The new generation along with the UFZ took off to find him. Chiara wanted to come with but needed to stay in order to help figure out the current problem they were facing. And that was the stone statue ultras.The ultras that got turned to stone remained in the section of the city where Nera attacked.

The fairy easily determined that magic was at play. She could feel the evil magic in the area the statues were residing in from a mile way. Nera's dark and evil magic. Then, she discovered that a spell had been casted on them. It was a parasitic spell that drained a beings life force and spread to whoever came in contact with the infected.

At the very least, it doesn't completely drain the victims life force which would allow some room for healing. If they can figure out a way to get them back normal first. But it begs the question, why would Nera need so much ultra life force?

However, that could be answered later because now the main focus was to turn the statues back to ultras.

"If magic is involved then what would be the best course of action?" Hikari asked Chiara. Science and magic didn't really mix and all of Silver Cross and Science Bureau efforts had proven to be futile. Now the attention was on Chiara, as she was the only one to possess the literal magic power on their planet.

After wracking her brain, thinking back to all she's learnt and the challenges she faced with the winx, Chiara finally got an idea on how to break the spell. Without wasting anymore time, she stood before statues, at a safe distance, and yelled,

"Magic winx! Enchantix!"

In an instant, she was engulfed in light. Not a second later the light faded and revealed Chiara in her enchantix form. Which consists of a purple halter dress that reached just beneath her knees and dark blue transparent stockings with barefoot sandals that spiralled up her legs.

Her silver hair grew longer and was done in a braided half ponytail with long strands framing her face. The wings on her back were shimmering and had jewels hanging on the edges. Around her neck was a simple white silk choker necklace with a miniature bottle dangling in the middle.

Immediately, Chiara spread her wings and began flying above the statues. She then took off the miniature bottle from her chocker.

Chiara flew high above and spread her fairy dust on the statues. For a very small bottle,the glittering dust it held seemed to he endless.

"It's working." Said Mebius.

And truly, using her fairy dust gave positive results. The statues slowly but surely transformed back into ultras. Not only can the fairy dust break dark spell, it also has healing properties. Which helped replenish their life force all in one go.

After landing and dropping her transformation, Chiara looked over the sea of ultras who were previously stone statues. She was relieved to see that her fairy dust was successful.