~nine~

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚 :Sorry guys my exam is going on so regular update will not possible for me.
I promise I'll continue after a week..

𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙙𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨...

𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚..
𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now there is change in house..everyone in family is so happy and the only reason is Tae..

Tae always help everyone and love everyone.. But one person is changing because of tae..who don't even want to talk with family start to talk.. Everyday wake up early and come home on time..

Everyone noticing this change in jungkook.. After two years he is beginning to be normal..

Jungkook now likes to eat with family..or just you can say he comes to see Tae.. He even don't know that he likes Tae.. His soft behavior.. Jungkook always makes trouble for Tae but Tae always behave softly with him..

At night...

Tae is standing at gallary of second floor..
Cold and soft wind hitting his face his hair is flawing effortlessly... He is in his deep thoughts...

"Hey what are you doing here at this late" He flinch by the voice..its jk who admire him for so long and now he went to talk to Tae..

Tae look at him jk is in his PJ's and loose tee-shirt he is looking so good his hairs are little long have mullets... Tae star at him for sometime and again turn to see outside..

"I'm not sleepy.. " He said simply..

"Ohh" Jk said and stand with Tae in safe distance.. He took Sigarate to his mouth and take sip of it..

Tae look at him..

"Don't smoke  jungkook-shii" Tae said in slow voice looking at jk...

"What?" Jk asked.

"I said don't smoke it's not good for health..." Tae said and he step closer to jk and took Sigarate and blow and throw.. Jk just stare at Tae don't dare to move because it's first time that Tae come this closer to him...

"Why are you looking at me like this" Tae asked

"Why do you care"

"Ohh i just -"

"Tae what are you doing come and sleep we have to attend college tomorrow" Junghii come to Tae..

"Ohh hyung you are also here"

"Ahh I'm going " Jk went to his room.

"Ahh junghii aaaa tomorrow is sunday stupid.. "

"Sooooo" Junghii said with smile..

"So what"

"So let's watch movies" Junghii said with exitment

"It's a good idea"
Buddys went to their room..

They are watching movie..

"Uhh Tae I'm hungry now let's make something...or cup noodles.."junghii said..

"Umm u stay here I'll bring "Tae said while getting up..

He went to downstairs and walk to the kitchen there is dark he don't want to disturn anyone so he didn't on the lights..

He turn on his phone's light and start to find noodle cups..

Noodle cups are on the shelf he tiptoe but can't reach at hight..

He took table he is tiptoeing in the table..
When he heard footsteps he turn his head to that side..

When the person come his eyes go wide and he stumbled on table.. It's jk..

Jk hurriedly went to catch Tae and Tae just waiting to touch the floor but two arms catch himm..
He open his eyes and look at jk.. Their  eyes locked in dim phone flash Tae and jk's face are.glowing..

Jk is again stunned by beauty in his arms..

And our Tae he also staring at hansome face..
Jk is really hansome...

After sometime tae breck eye lock and jk is also breck it..
He make Tae stand..

"Thank you"

"Hmm what are you doing here"

"Umm i came to take cup noodles"

"Ohh.let me help you."
Jk lift tae by his waist Tae is felling shy and also ticklish.. Tae take two cup noodles..
Jk make Tae stand on his own..

"Thank you again " Tae said hurridly and went upstairs.

"Oh my heart why are you racing this fast please dont what if he heard that uhh." Jk said to himself while tapping his hand on his chast..

𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙣...

𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨...