~fourty~

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨..

𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙄'𝙢 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮..

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮..

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

𝙄𝙣 𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣..

All the guests are take their leave by now.. Mr kim is so upset because of what happened earlier..

After that bogum called tae to his room for talk..

Tae and bogum are sitting on chairs..

Tae's head is low as he is feeling sad for bogum as in all this he is not at fault but he have to bear all this..

"Taehyung" Bogum softly called tae.. Tae look up slowly..

"Taehyung i know you are feeling sad because of me" Bogum said..

"Bogum im-im so sorry.. In this all you don't have any fault but you have to see this.. I'm really sorry"

"No no taehyung it's not your fault too.. You know when we talk for the first time on our first ancounter i can sence that you have someone in your heart.. But i didn't want to make you uncomfortable by asking questions as you were looking already upset.. I thought that you are sad because of your breakup it's my fault I had to ask you that time..

But now it's all clear that you love someone and that boy loves you the same.. (Bogum smiles at tae and tae is shocked by bogums words)

Taehyung he is just perfect for you.. I saw love oh not only love... I saw also respect, sincerity and adoration in his eyes and just for you..

And the most shocking thing for me is he is that brave that he accept the challenge he didn't ran away from challenges..

If he wanted then he can take you from here and ran away from here with you.. But no he didn't do that because he don't want you and your father's insult..

Mr kim insults him in front of so many people but he didn't insult him back he just talk with him with respect.. And that touch me so hard..

Taehyung you are really lucky to have him don't ever leave him.." Bogum said and tae just nodded..

"Well I want to meet him once again.. I want to learn so much things from him"
Bogum said with smile..

Tae just give back smile..

"Bogum thank you.. Thank you so much for understand our love, me, and jungkook.. Thank you.. " Tae said in small voice..

Bogum just ruffle his hair..

"Btw taehyung what you are doing this time like study or? "

"No my study is complete I want to do some work but Mr kim will never let me.. "

"Hmm what's your dream taehyung"

"My dream is to help poor people... Opening orphanage for abandoned childs and take all responsibility for them like study, health, career every thing.. Also I really like no love to do social work" Tae said with so much excitement..

"Ohh so you like social work then do that.. You will feel better ans you will be busy for that so it will be easy to get read of the loneliness" Bogum said.. Tae is seeing a genuine friend in bogum he smile but his smile drop in second..

"What happened? "

"Bogum.. The problem is I don't have money to help them.. " And bogum is confused that tae have whole property of kim empire then why he is saying like this..

"But you have more than enough money taehyung why are you saying this? "

"It's not my money bogum.. It's Mr kim's;... And i dont want to use those.. " Tae said..

"But taehyung... Umm can i say something taehyung about Mr. Kim "

Tae just nodded out of curiosity.

"I know I'm not your family member and no one to say it to you but... You have to trust hyun uncle.. He loves you so much taehyung.. Whenever my dad and he meets he always says that he want to find you in any condition as he is so angry that how were you live that time.. Lack of money and he can't do anything.. I know he is really tough from outside but inside he is really kind person I know you'll not believe this but think about it taehyung.. What if his past make him like this.. I don't know about his past but it seems like he become like this..

Try to spend some time with him taehyung you will know him better" Bogum said..

"Hmm.. I'll try" Tae said with unsure smile..

"Ok now I'll leave.. Take care yourself taehyung "

"Ok.. And you too.. "

"Byy.. We will meet again if you want"

"Off cource.. Bogum.. And.. I want to learn painting from you if you don't mind.. " Tae said..

"What are you saying taehyung.. I'll teach you of course.. "

"Thanks" Tae give him smile and they bid their good bye...

Tae change his clothes in simple one and go to sleep..

Today too much things happend.. Tae is thinking that how he will be able to stay away from jungkook for whole year.. Lone of tear leave from his eyes and he close his eyes and sleep..

In the morning he follow same routine..
And then he serve breakfast to Mr kim..

"Umm taehyung " Mr kim call tae in his deep voice..

"Hmm" Tae look up from his plate..

"If you want to work then you can work in our orphanage.. There is need of management so you can go there and manage helth and study management.. " Mr kim said and pass the papers to tae..

And tae is shocked by this.. That his father owns orphanage... He got so happy that he can't explain in words..

He took papers and his eyes twinkle with little drops that his father knows what he wants but he decide to ask him..

"Umm Mr kim how do you know that i want to do social work" He asked with smily face.. And Mr kim clear his throat look here and there out of emberassment that he hear his and bogum's conversation..

"Umm.. I-i hear you like to do social work so.. " Mr kim said in hesitation..

"Thank you.. Thank you so much Mr kim.. I'll do my best i promise.. " Tae said Squiling and smiling ear to ear.. Mr kim stare at him he saw tae this smily for the first time he don't know what he is feeling now his chest growing up and down and he is feeling so happy after seeing tae's smile..

(Really it's really a moment for parents who cant spend their all time with their children's and then when they saw them all happy.. This feeling is out of the world and right now Mr kim is feeling this)

Tae is checking the papers with smile when Mr kim call him..

"Taehyung."

Tae look up to him and hmmed..

"I'm sorry to hear your conversation but i hear that I'm stopping you from doing work.. So let me tell you don't think like that.. I'll not stop you for anything.. All i am doing this just for your good.. I know you hate me but it's only one side story that you heard.. Sometimes misunderstanding makes relationships worse and lake of communication didn't solve that... That's what happened between me and your mom.. I'll tell you when we have time.. But for now just remember I'm your father not your enemy.. Do whatever you want I'll not stop you till it's good for you.. "Mr kim said and stand up from the seat ready to go office..

" D-dad" Tae call him