~thirty four~

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙄'𝙢 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠... 😎
𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧.. 😅
𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙄'𝙢 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨...

𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨...
𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 🙁𝙨𝙤 𝙞 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 😜

𝙄𝙣 𝙟𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣...

Everyone eating their breakfast peacefully.. And bell rang..

Junghii open the door...
It's a courier boy..

"Mr.jeon jungkook..?" He asked..
"Yes he is there " Junghii point to jungkook who is busy in staring at his beautiful love..

"Umm sir this is his parcel sign here" Courier boy point the place and junghii sign and take the envelope..

He turn and walk to dinning table while opening the envelope..

And he shout his lungs out..

"HYUNG.. CONGRATULATIONS YOU TOP IN WHOLE UNIVERSITY.. " Junghii said and everyone look at junghii in shocked and surprised expression..

"Hyung look at this it's your result and you top the exam.. " Junghii said hugging jungkook tightly..

Jungkook take the envelope in his hand and look at his result with moist eyes.. No it's not that he never top the exams but it's his dream to top this exam because after this he is going to learn more about law and 2 years of master in famous seoul law university.. Now he can easily get admission there...

His dream is going to be true..

He smile like he got everything.. And tae look at him fondly and he is also so happy for him..

Mr jeon hugged jungkook and tap his shoulder with proud... Namjoon jin mrs jeon junghii grandpa grandma everyone is happy for  him...

They decided to go for family dinner... Because jungkook don't like parties...

Time skip...

Everyone enjoyed a lot and come to home went to sleep..

Jungkook message tae..

Jungkook 💜
𝘏𝘪𝘪..

                                                             Tae.. ❤
                                                             𝘏𝘪𝘪

𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴?
𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦..

                          𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬.. 𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘦    
                         𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸?     

𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘰𝘸?

                                        𝘖𝘬 𝘰𝘬 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨..

😊
𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶..

                                 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴    
                                ☺

Tae went to teress jungkook is already waiting for him and when jungkook hear footsteps he smiled and quickly hugged tae from his waist and spinn him..

"Jungkook put me down.. Put me down"
Tae chuckle.. And jungkook put him down.. And again grip tae's waist to keep him close..

Tae look at jungkook with his beautiful smile and kiss jungkook's forehead..
He put his palm on jungkook's cheeck and caresses it..

"I'm so proud.. No no everyone proud of you jungkook. " Tae said.. Jungkook kiss his forehead..

"Hmm so my reward? " Jungkook put his hand in front of tae..

Tae look at him and smile.. And what tae do next jungkook shocked by his action..

Tae put his arms around jungkook's neck and come closer to him..

Tae look deep into jungkook's eyes and jungkook's heart beating wildly that it will explode soon out of chest..

"What do you want jungkook.. Because I have already give my everything to you.. " This words of tae make jungkook weak in his knees.. His eyes glow with tears..

He grip tae's waist and attech their bodies.. He attech his forehead with tae's and look at him with love filled eyes..