~thirty one ~

All family members finished dinner and Mr jeon gather family for some family talking...

And our jungook cursed under his breath because he is impatient to meet tae...

All members are talking and laughing...

"Maa dad let's play sing a song... Ahh this is not a game but we just have to sing a song... "Junghii said excited..

"Yes this will be fun " Namjoon said who is sitting near to jin..

"Ok then I'll get a bottle " Junghii get up from the seat..
"Hmm let's start" Junghii said and spin the bottle..

The bottal stop at Mr jeon.. Everyone cheer him up..

"Yes dad go for it" Namjoon said smiling widely..

Mr jeon make awkward face..
"Come on hubby" Mrs jeon poke his shoulder..

"Okok"

(Mr jeon sing a old song)

Every one cheer..

"Wow dad I didn't know that you can sing" Junghii said..

Again they spin bottle..

Now it's jin's turn..

"Wohh jini hyung... " Junghii said..

"Umm i dont know how to sing" Jin said shyly.. Namjoon look at him and smirk..

"Come on honey I know you can " Namjoon said while caressing jin's shoulder...

Jin glare at him for a second and then smile at everyone..

He sing a song and and every one clap for him..

'Yeah jin hyun you are really good singer.. " Junghii said..

And again spinn the bottle..

This time it's pointing grandpa..

Everyone chheer grandpa and then grandpa sing a song..

Bottle point everyone in round and all of them sing songs.. Now only tae junghii and jungkook is left..

Now it's tae's turn he got shy not because everyone is here but the particular person is here.. He look at his lap and start to sing and everyone grasp at his honey licking voice..

And our lover boy is just stuck at his position his heart is only beating his all body not moving his eyes not leaving tae who look at him at time to time.

Clapping.. And jungkook flinch badly because he is too lost to even blink his eyes..

Junghii and namjin enjoying drama.. They are secretly shipping this cute and beautiful couple..

Now the game is over because Mr jeon said to sleep everyone because of time..

All members are going to their room. And tae also going junghii already left to room so tae is going after drinking water..

When he is going to open the door of his room jungkook call him..

Tae turn and smile at him..

"Yes" Tae rais his eye brow..

"Umm you told me to come at terres we are not going? "

"No you go I'm coming after sometime. "
"Oh.. Ok" Jungkook left..

Jungkook went to terres and stand at the edge of terrace while support of gril.

When he heard footsteps he turned and smile at the person..