~elevan~

So it's next morning and everyone having break fast but jk is not here today..

"Where is jungkook is he sleeping till now?" Namjoon said..

"I think he is tired.. That's why"

"Ohh that".

" He will come if he want you continue.."Mr jeon said with stern voice..

Everyone continue again..

"Umm let me take his breakfast to his room" Tae said..

Junghii smirk at this..

"Umm yes Tae you go.. "

"Ok " Tae take some break fast and tea in plate and went to upstairs...

He knocked on the door.. But no response..

The he push the door the door is open.. He went to sleeping jk and put plate on night stand..

Then he went closer to jk and bring his hand hesitantly to jk.. He shook softly..but our jk is heavy sleeper..then tae shook him hardly but jk hold his hand and pull tae to closer himself Tae . Tae's eyes go widen..he wiggle in jk's arms..

"J-jungkookshii let me go uhh" Tae said still struggling (muscle bunny you know)

"Umm stop moving" Jk said while opening his eyes..

Now Tae and jk looking at e\o jk still didn't realize their position...

After sometime now jk's time to shock... He just get up hurridly and now Tae is on the floor..

"Ouch...my bum" Tae is rubbing his poor bum...

"Oh I'm sorry" Jk help tae for stand..

When jk realize he glare at tae..

"Who give you permission to come in this room huh.."

"I have to take permission" Tae said with looking at his foot..

"No one can come in my room without my permission" Jk said raise his voice..

(Sometimes he is sweet helping..caring and sometimes being coldstone.. He is really complicated.. As his door plate..)
Tar mumble under his breath
.

"What you said"

"Uhh nothing... I just come to give you breakfast... He point at night stand.."

"I didn't tell.you to do this.."

"But you didn't come for breakfast today"

"So.. It's my choice that I have to come or not"

"(Coldstone) umm okey then I'm going have your breakfast.."
Tae is about to go.. And this time jk hear what tae call him..

"Stop.." Tae turn to jk..

"Hmm"

"Umm..  Can you please make tea for me"
Jk said while scratch his back of neck..

"Okey..just a minute.." Tae smile and went to down stairs to make tea..

"Huh I just scolded him and he didn't even said anything and also making tea for me.. Oh what are you kim taehyung
You are doing things to me.. Why didn't you talk back to me.. This giving me wrong ideas...uhh.. God..and his smile..im just dead at that moment"
Jk think in his mind..

Tae always listen what ever jungkook said... He always wonder that jungkook always different at different time..
He don't know why he is so interested to know jk.. He want to solve his all problems.. The two of them are so much into each other but dont dare to say in words.. Because they didn't realize what they are...