#twenty#

After Tae make jungkook wear bracelet he look at him and meet lovely doe eyes which is giving him butter flies...

Tae just lost in them.. Looks like they are communicating by eyes..

In their mind.

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶.. 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴... 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺... Tae.think.

𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦.. 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶.. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶.. 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.. Jungkook think..

They averted their gaze to the person who interrupted their staring session..

And it's none other than junghii...

He clear his throat...

"Tae... Hyung what you two are doing here.." He said while wrapping his hand to his chest..

"Umm taehyung and me talking random things"

Junghii raise his one eyebrow..

"Um junghii we are friends now" Tae said while smiling awkwardly..

"Oh that..okey then now let's go to sleep.." Junghii said and wrap his one hand on tae's shoulder.. They walked to their room and junghii turn and give jungkook teasing.smile.. Jungkook's eyes widen because of the gesture...

He shook his head on behavior of his baby brother...

They went to sleep...

Jungkook is thinking that how tae is always polite even in freindship... And more of his thoughts.are roaming around only tae's features.. While thinking the beautiful fece he ever seen in his life.. He sleep..

Meanwhile tae is thinking that his feelings towards the elder is not same as everyone... He even don't know why he feel this unfamiliar feelings whenever he sees jungkook..

Next morning...
.
.
.
.
All the members had breakfast and then again start to arrange things for marriage...

After arrangements.. They went to get ready..

Jungkook is already get ready.. And now he is helping Namjoon to get ready..

Mr. And Mrs jeon get ready and went to greet their guests and business partners...

Junghii and tae is also getting ready...

When tae take dress in his hand and look at it.. He smile.. Remembering how jungkook force him to buy it..

He went to change his dress...

After he come out... Junghii's jaw drop to the floor.. That how tae manage to looking so gorgeous even without any make up and without set his hair...