Epilogue

Hey guys..

How are you all..

So some of my readers aske me to make extra chapter so her I'm...

because I love you guys so much and I just can't resist your requests..

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

.

.

.

.

Tae and Jungkook are so happy with each other.. 

After their marriage they went for honeymoon and they enjoyed there so much.. they know each other more and make their bond more strong..

they made love and Tae fell in love with Jungkook again that how Jungkook take care of him so much and love him from his whole heart.. Jungkook is also deep in love with tae that he never crossed his limits with tae..

on their honeymoon they share so many kisses and hugs.. but intimation is not in their relation but one day tae realized that how much Jungkook do for him now its time to take their relationship more far..

so he gave his everything to Jungkook that night and that night both of them be two body one soul.. they cried out of overwhelming feeling.. feeling of each other's body.. loud beating heart.. collided lips.. and sealing their love with making marks on each other's body..

after that they become used to each other's body and make love with so much love.. their eyes never show lust while making love.. Jungkook always worship tae in his love and tae always feel like he want to hide himself in Jungkook's arms.

after their honeymoon they start their work as usual.. tae got busy as a social worker and Jungkook got busy as a  advocate and living good life.

after 2 years..

tae was in the kitchen and making breakfast and Mrs. Jeon was helping him.. Jin was dressing Hana in her school dress and make her hair.. yes Jin and Namjoon have baby and she is 5 years old.. she loves tae so much and tae loves her like his own kid..

she run to the kitchen and hug tae's legs tae giggle and take her in his arms and kiss her cheeks..

"Good morning cutie pie.. " Tae said..

"Good morning taetae.. You are looking cute also.. " She said with his beautiful smile..

"Hmm.. Thanks... Ok so now go and have break fast or you will be late for school.. " Tae said and place her on her high chair..

Jin smile at tae and start to feed Hana..

Tae was finishing making breakfast for others and mrs jeon was making juice for them.

Tae and mrs jeon come out with juice and breakfast and call everyone for breakfast..

Junghii come running and hug tae and wish him good morning..

FYI junghii was engaged with eun woo.. Remember.. In cafe..

After that meeting they start to meet and then eun woo proposed junghii.. Then they told this to both of their parents and they get agree as eun woo is really nice person and also he is very famous business man.. So Mr jeon get agree..

Eun woo had to go for some business trip  and  he was starting new branch to 3 different places so he is so busy so they decided that they will marry after 2.years when eun woo Sttelled everything in business..

Jungkook come down stairs wish good morning to everyone.. And then he went to tae and kiss his one cheek and wish him good morning. Now this is normal for them.. Tae smile and tell him to sit..

They had breakfast and then jungkook and tae go to their work together.. Jungkook always drop tae to the places he have to go. So that they can spend more time with each other..

So now everything is fine and everyone is happy... They have Hana.. She always make them smile and they love her so much.. Mr jeon always take hed to the park and play with her... Mrs jeon always take care of her healthy eating.. Namjoon is the one who is spoiling her with so much toys and chocolates.. Jin always feels blessed as his daughter has so many peoples to love.. He don't have to do anything..