Epilogue 3

So, as they decided tae pack his bag and went to live in his father's house.. Umm.. Sorry mansion..

Junghii and jin cried out while hugging tae tight.. And mrs Jeon is done with them.. Mrs Jeon was happy but also she will miss tae so much.. Even she pack so many healthy snacks for tae..

tae and Jungkook sit in back seat and Mr. Kim sit on the passenger seat..

they drove of to the mansion and Mr. Kim was very happy..

Jungkook and tae was talking random things and Jungkook giving all the lecture about how to take care  and what to eat and what not.. tae was listening to him with care..

they reach to the mansion and this time Mr. Kim suggest tae to choose room on the first floor and tae choose  the room beside the stair.. maids help them to place his luggage in the room and they congratulate tae with beautiful flowers and chocolates..

tae was so happy so as the butlers and maids.. because they love their young master so much..

Jungkook sit on the couch with Mr. Kim..

they talk and sip on their tea..

 then Jungkook go to tae's room and he wondered that how all the luggage is unpack in a hour.. 

Tae chuckle at Jungkook's shocked face because its look funny..

"kookie.. " tae call him softly..

Jungkook look at him and approach him with smile an hug Him..

"I'm so happy love.." 

"hmm.. me too.." 

Jungkook back away little and kissed tae's forehead and tae smile and then kissed Jungkook's cheek..

They giggle .. Jungkook sit on his knees and he up tae's shirt little and place kisses on his stomach.. tae was giggling at the ticklish feeling..

Jungkook lift him in his arms and tae gasp little.. he wrap his arms on his neck ..

Jungkook lay tae on the bed carefully .. and kissed his whole face and tae was giggling non stop but his giggles stops when Jungkook capture his lips in his.. he kiss him little and then went down and kiss his chest with butterfly kisses and then his stomach.. he papered so many kisses on his tummy.. and then he caresses that  soft tummy with his fingers and place his head on his tummy..

tae was smiling at his cute husband and caresses his hair softly..

Jungkook get up because if he kept lay like that tae kept caresses his hair he will end up sleeping on him.. he get up with last kiss on his tummy and cover it .

"tae now I need to go to my office.." Jungkook said and Tae pout..

"don't gooooo" Tae said and Jungkook peck that pout..

"I have to baby ... and don't give me that look you know I can't resist.." Jungkook said and Tae nodded..

"okay bye my two beautiful babies.." Jungkook kiss his forehead and leave..

Tae was still laying on the bed and he don't know when he sleep..\

Jungkook went to his office after meeting Mr. Kim..