#thirty two#

In morning..

Mr. Jeon is reading newspaper.. Mrs jeon and jin is making breakfast , grandpa and grandma is doing some yoga steps while tae and junghii come downstairs with their bags..

Tae went to kitchen and junghii join his grandparents..

And our jungkookie.. (Tae: hey he is only mine 😤.. A/n : yeah yeah.. Only yours..)

Jungkook is in his room getting ready for meet his friend for arrange meeting with top lawyer of the city to get knowledge..
(FYI jungkook is law student)

Door bell rang and Mr jeon open the door..

Mrs jeon jin and tae putting break fast on the table when they heard high pitch crying.. There attention goes to the door where Mr jeon standing...

"Uncle.. Uh uh.. Jungkook really do bad to me uh uh.. " (Crocodile tears 😒) somi said while looking at every one..

"Somi what are you talking.. What jungkook do to you.. "Mr jeon asked in confused tone..

" Uncle see see this pictures he.. He betrayed me.. He used me.. " Somi said with high voice.. Tae's eyes go wide because he knows what somi is talking about but he kept quite...

Mr jeon look at the pictures and he disgusted at that and didn't even see next picture after one.. His anger taking over...

"JUNGKOOK.... JEON JUNGKOOK.. COME HERE INSTANT.. " Mr jeon shout his lunghs out and call jungkook..

Jungkook come running..

"What what happened dad..? " Jungkook asked Confusingly..

Then jungkook look at somi who is sobbing fakely and smirk at him..

Jungkook glare at her.. "What she is doing here.. " He asked while greeting his teeth..

SLAP... SLAP.. SLAP..

Mr jeon slap him so many times...

That jungkook stumble and namjoon come on time that he hold jungkook..

"Dad what happened? " He asked furiously..

"ASK YOUR BROTHER THAT WHAT HE DONE? " Mr jeon look at jungkook with fire burning eyes.. Jungkook is so confused and scared to speak anything..

"Kook what happened? Why dad is angry out of nothing" Namjoon asked.. Jungkook only shake his head that he don't know..

"Oh now you don't even know what you do to this poor soul.. SHAME ON YOU JUNGKOOK.. JUST SHAME ON YOU.. I'M FEELING SHAME TO EVEN SAY THAT THING WHICH HE DONE AND NOT EVEN REGRET FOR A SECOND.. HE.. -" Mr jeon give that photos to namjoon and namjoon is also so shocked..

"Jungkook is this true.. " Namjoon asked..

Jungkook just look at him and give him'
trust me' look..

Namjoon understand that there is something jungkook want to explain but now he have to make Mr jeon understand...

"Dad let's solve out and dont make scene please" Namjoon plead..