Epilogue 2

So it's normal day as usual.. Tae went to bath and jungkook was sleeping as it's sunday...

Tae come out wearing shirt and loose pants as it's comfortable to wear.. He was raffling his hair with towel to dry them.. And then he put towel on the hanger..

He stand in front of the mirror and put some cream on his hands and moisturizer for face.. And make his hairs with comb..

Then he turn to bed and smile as how husband is sleeping peacefully.. He get closer to him and start at his handsome yet cute face closely..

"This is very satisfying to see you this calm and without any stress.. It's very rare now.. Sometimes I just wanted to go in past when we don't have any stress about work and all and you always smile but now it's seems difficult.. I don't have any complain about how we are living.. Because you always find time for me.. For our special moment.. And that's why I love you so much that you never disappointed anyone.. But i know that it's very difficult to please everyone.. I sometimes worried about you... And that's why I don't want to put my hopes on you.. " Tae was mumbling it slowly while admiring jungkook's face....

Suddenly he was pulled on the bed and caged in musculer arms.. Tae was shocked for a second..

Tae was looking at jungkook with his big eyes who's eyes is still close and smile is decorating his cute face.. He slowly open his eyes and chuckle when he saw tae's shocked face..

Tae's hand are on jungkook's chest and he was clutching life out of his shirt..

"Tae.. What were you doing.. Hmm.. " Jungkook said while pulling tae more closer to him.. Tae blush that jungkook know that he was staring at him.

He look in jungkook's eyes and smile..

"Admiring my sweet cute and handsome husband" Tae said boldly.. Tae get this bold very few time because all the time when jungkook flirt with him he get shy.. And guess what jungkook loves this bold tae..

Jungkook smile wide..

"I think you miss one word husband" He said to tae..

"I'm hot too.. " Jungkook said with little smirk on his lips.. Tae widen his eyes little and then back to normal..

"Hmm.. But for now you are looking all cute.. " Tae said and pull jungkook's cheek.. Jungkook smile at him..

They were staring at each other lovingly.. Tae was caressing jungkook's cheek..

Jungkook kissed tae's forehead loveingly and then capture his lips..

They were kissing smoothly.. But tae was not feeling nice and he start to push jungkook.. Jungkoo detached his lips from him..

Tae get up from the bed quickly and ran in the bathroom.. He throw up bad.. Jungkook also run behind him and caresses his back..

Tae throw up 3 times before in the night but. Jungkook was sleeping that time..

Tae was feeling exhausted because of so much throwing up.. Jungkook give him mouth freshener.. And tae use it.. Jungkook take him to the bed and make him sit and sit beside him..

"What happen tae... Are you okay..? " Jungkook asked and tae nodded..

"You didn't eat anything from outside right? " Jungkook asked sternly..

"No kookie.. I didn't and i dont know why yesterday I was feeling dizzy all day.. "

"What and you didn't tell me" Jungkook said.

"I don't wanted to make you worry.. "

"Oh tae.. What if there is something serious.. And from now on don't do this and tell me eveytime if you are not feeling well.. " Jungkook said while hugging tae.. Tae nodded and jungkook ruffled his hair..