# thirty #

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚..

𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠..𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤 𝙞 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚.....

𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙬𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 .

𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮... 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨..

Tae get up from bed because now he can do anything by himself so he went to bathroom and after freshning up he went to down stairs.. There is everyone present...

Jungkook awestruck by tae's beauty because tae is wearing white thin shirt and pink pajama also his hair is little wet and messy he is looking cute ...

He smile at everyone and greet them all family members heart melt at his gesture..

He sit beside junghii and in front of jungkook..

Jungkook and tae make eye contact and they just forgot to blink..

Namjoon jin and junghii smile to each other and look at the new couple... They knows something..

Jin clear his throat and the couple look here and there blushing...

"How are you feeling tae" Jin asked..

"Its better jini hyung.. "

"Still you have to take rest I know you will start to do work but I won't let you so take rest" Mrs jeon said while cutely glaring at tae..

"Honey you are scaring poor baby" Mr jeon said calming his wife.

"W-what I'm scary baby.. I just say this because i care for you. " She said while frowning..

"No no maa i know that you care for me and yes I'll obay you ok" Tae said with warm smile.. Mrs jeon also smile back..

"Tae will you come with me to church as you can walk now we will pray there" Grandma said..

"Offcource grandma I'll come with you''
Grandma smile at him and ruffle his hair before heading to her room.

After breakfast tae went to his room and get ready...

He went to grandma's room..

" Grandma are you ready"

"Yes tae coming"

"Ok"

Tae and grandma went to church... Mr jeon and namjoon went to office, mrs jeon and jin went to shopping, now only jungkook and grandpa are home..

Grandpa went to walk in garden...

Jungkook after sometime join him..

"Kookie when your masters going to start? " Grandpa asked jungkook..

"It's starting after 2 month because of new admissions " Jungkook said..

"Hmm... " Grandpa sit on bench and jungkook sit beside him..

"Grandpa can i ask you a question? " Jungkook said looking at grandpa..

"Why are you asking go head.. "