#fourty seven#

Jungkook got shocked when Mr jeon said next thing..

"Jungkook when you went to meet tae Mr kim visit here with so many gifts and all.. He apologize for his did and he ask your hand for tae... We discuss about your marriage jungkook and we are so happy that Mr kim convinced for your and tae's marriage.. We didn't asked you and tae because we knows that what you two wants so we agreed for that... Is it okey"
Mr jeon asked with raise his eyebrows..

Jungkook is still so many thoughts are coming in his mine.. That is he ready for the marriage? He can't take his decision alone because he have to ask tae properly.. Even he didn't proposed tae properly... He curse himself.. But he knows tae will except him.. But still he want to ask tae first..

"Jungkook... What are you thinking? " Mrs jeon asked..

Jungkook flinch and look at everyone.. They are looking at him with wide smile.. He don't want to denie..

"You decided a date dad? " He asked..

"No.. We will decide after you and tae will say yes.. Then we will go to tae's place and then decide everything" Mr jeon said..

"Oh.. Then ok we will tell you after tomorrow" Jungkook said.. Everyone look at him like they saw some weird thing... Jungkook look at everyone and ask them..

"Why are you all looking at me like.. Did I say anything wrong? " Jungkook said raising his eyebrows... Joon come near him and rest his hand on jungkook's shoulder..

"My bro.. Can I ask you why you want time to say yes huh... Even everyone knows that how much you were dying to merry tae.. " Joon asked with his one eyebrow raised.. Everyone laugh secretly as all of them knows why? 🤭..

Jungkook look at everyone and he knows that Joon teasing him.. His face flustered but he manage anyway.. He clear his throat..

"Umm I first want to meet tae and ask him properly for marriage" He said looking down..everyone start laughing and he look at them with confused face...

"Oh bro we knows that what your up to.. We just tease you.. " Junghii said while tapping on jungkook's shoulder and his laugh vanish in the air when jungkook roll his sleeves and glare at him..

"Now you will tease me lil brat" He said and start to chase junghii everyone laugh at brother duo..

They went to sleep after having so much fun.. Everyone is happy and everything is fine now..

Jungkook went to his room and walk straight to his balcony.. He look at the sky.. So many stars and the beautiful moon he quickly take out his mobile from his pocket and dial tae's number..

Tae was in Mr. Kim's room massaging his head lovingly and Mr kim is so overwhelmed that his son will be apart from him in some days.. But he can't confess his this feelings to tae because he knows that if he will say this to tae.. Tae will cry and he don't want to see him cry..

When tae was busy to massage Mr kim's head his mobile rang.. But he cant pick up because his hands are all oily.. So Mr kim gesture him to go and wash his hand and he will talk to the person till then..

Tae went to wash his hand and Mr kim pick up the mobile..

"Hello tae.. Where were you.. I'm waiting.. " Jungkook whine as he don't know who is on the other side.. (Poor koo)

"Hello.. " Mr kim said and jungkook froze at his spot..

"M-mr kim.. I'm sorry.. I though-"

Mr kim cut him off ..

"I have told you jungkook to call me dad.. "

"Umm sorry dad" Jungkook said face palming himself..

"Tae is coming just a minute.. "