~fourty six~

Hello guys...

How are you all..

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Let's continue the story...

"You are really something jeon.. "

A deep voice come from behind... Jungkook turn to the person to face him but his eyes widen because of tye person standing in front of him...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook turn and he saw Mr. Kim is standing in front of him looking at the sky with no emotions...

"Mr.kim .. You here... Why? " Jungkook is so shocked that he doesn't know that what he is saying..

Mr. Kim stand closer to jungkook and look at him..

"Mr jeon jungkook.. I know you are thinking that what I'm doing here.. Right.. "

Jungkook is still processing..

"Are you here Mr jeon.. "

Jungkook flinch and nodded..

"You know when your name and you flash on the news.. Tae was also watching.. I thought that he will be sad that you lose the case.. But again I got so shocked that he was smiling.. "

"H-how is my tae.. Is he okey.. Is he taking care of himself.. Is he cry? Because I don't want him to cry.. " Jungkook cut Mr Kim in middle and start to question about his tae.. Mr Kim again shocked that the boy standing in front of him just lose the case his careers very important case he have to take out his anger on him that why he gave him the challange but here the same boy is asking for his love that he is alright or not..

"Calm down young man " Mr Kim chuckle and this time jungkook got shocked because for the first time he saw Mr Kim smiling and he is looking exactly like tae..

"I can't understand that how can you two love and care for each other after this much happen.. I tried  to make tae convince you are cheating on him by showing him a pic of you and that girl hugging.. I tried so many tricks but it failed infront of your love.. Even I try to even it's successful plan that you will lose this case but even you lose you win tae. Mr jeon.. Really.. For the first time I feel like I lose the game and I'm so happy for my own lose... Mr jeon I never saw a person like you who can do anything for saving his love.. No one can be better Life partner then you... " Mr Kim said.. And till now jungkook's eyes are all teary but he stop his tear to fall..

"M-mr Kim you are saying that i complete my challenge.. I win my tae.. I-i can meet him? "

Mr Kim also get emotional and he hug jungkook and pat his back..

"Yes Mr jeon you can and now I'll give my tae's hand in yours gladly.. "

They breck the hug..

Jungkook just smile little he doesn't know that what he is feeling right now....

"Mr jeon I'm sorry" Mr Kim said in low voice..

"What? " Jungkook's eyes go wide.. That what he just hear..

"Me jeon.. I find my one and only son after so many year.. I didn't do anything for him as a father when he need me.. I didn't went to his school on his first day.. I didn't fulfil his small wishes.. I didn't take him to the amusement park ... And many more things.. I wanted to see his smile because of me.. But I only gave him emptiness of father.. But when I saw him after long time I got very angry that I just want to snach him from everyone and make him close to me.. But I was blind that there are you who love him more than me and you proved it.. You know I first thought that you will give up as your father has very high position so you don't have to work hard but you proved me wrong... " Mr Kim said with proud smile jungkook also smile..