Epilogue 4

Three months passed in a blink now tae have to leave Kim mansion and he was getting too exited to meet everyone and Mr. Kim was sulking like a kid because tae was going.. 

tae was done with his tantrums and he was giving dead looks to him and Mr. Kim was obeying him like a child..

maids pecked tae's beg and other things that tae was using and Mr. Kim was going to give him every needed things but tae refused as he knows that his husband can buy him everything so he was not taking anything from him.. he told him that he just want his love and blessings for the baby and who is Mr. Kim to say no to tae.. 

Mr. Kim personally went to drop tae to Jeon mansion and everyone hugged tae like he was coming back after centuries tae was giggling and Mr. Kim was looking at him fondly as he can he how tae's face lit up when he meet his family.. Mr. Kim's face was little sad that he can't bring this precious smile on his face.. tae saw him and read his expressions.. he smiled and hugged Mr. Kim dearly.. 

"dad.. I know what you are thinking.. you know I love you right.. but I love this crazy family more because they give me another life dad.. maa take care of me like his own baby.. dad always be there and stand for me.. Grandma and Grandpa is like another parents and Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung is like brother.. and Junghii loves me like no other.. and In last Jungkook who do everything to just love me and merry me.. this family give me life that how can I disappoint them " tae said and Mr. Kim nodded and kissed his forehead.. everyone is now looking at father son duo and cooing at the scene..

"I don't have any problem baby... Just don't forget your dad.. and always remember that your dad loves you so much.." 

"who told you that I'll forget you.. I want my baby to be like you strong and powerful.."

"No... He will be like  Jungkook.. hardworking and loving person who respects everyone.."

Everyone's eyes get glossy at Mr. Kim's words..