|chapter seven: problems|

I probably should have expect Viviana to do something her-like after that P

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I probably should have expect Viviana to do something her-like after that P.E. class, yet for the following week I was calm, not really feeling in danger or anything as I no longer live with her. My suspicions only arrised when we were yet again in art class, the teacher was nowhere to be found, as per usual. Matt, Piper, Evelyn and I were doing what we were told, Dylan was on the other side of the room, Viviana hanging onto his arm doing absolutely nothing, Dylan looked very uncomfortable, but who was I to do something?

"She's so annoying, just look at her," I let out, still looking over at Viviana.

"Someone's jealous," Piper teased, I turned to her with confused look. "Oh please, she's all over your boyfriend, don't act so clueless," she waved her hand in front of my face.

"For the last time, we are not dating, but she's still annoying me with this," I got up to go tell her off, after catching Dylan's look for help. I walked over, seeing Viviana's glare my way as if telling me to turn back and walk away, but I didn't care.

"Hey Spece, ya need me somewhere?" Dylan asked, getting up with a smile to walk over to me as well.

"Not really, just wanted to see how you were doing," I shrugged with a smile, he nodded.

"Better now that you're here," Dylan said, hanging his arm over my shoulder and we began walking back to my seat. "She's seriously so clingy, I can't stand her," Dylan let out, I just shrugged with a laugh.

"Imagine living with her, she gets annoying as hell and won't let you sleep or breath, long live this bitch," I said in a speech kind of tone, making Dylan laugh.

"I don't get why I hung out with her instead of you, you're so much cooler," he stated, I just shrugged.

"Because I'm not all over you and basically don't really care about maintaining our friendship, if you could call it that, so yea," I explained with a smile, going to sit down at my seat, which resulted in his arm falling off my shoulders, I didn't care.

"So, what's up with you, love-birds?" Matt asked with a teasing smile, I just rolled my eyes.

"We're not.. um, we're not dating," Dylan explained in confusion.

"They know that, I think they're just messing with us," I shrugged as I continued in my drawing.

"Don't tell me you wouldn't want this," Matt said, gesturing to me. I shot him a glare.

"I would lie if I said I don't, but I have my eye on somebody else," Dylan said with a smile, could be called flirting? Probably.

"Who? Viviana?" Piper asked, placing her head on her hands, leaning forward with a smile.

"No, ew," Dylan shook off in disgust, which only made me laugh. "As if, it's not a girl from our class," Dylan said, smart move I must say.

"Spencer then," Matt stated, Dylan shook his head with a smile.

"You'll never guess," Dylan replied with a wink and left back to his table.

"Do you know?" Matt turned to me, I just gave him a shrug, but my face probably told him I know something, but won't tell.

"How dumb do you have to be, really?" Evelyn let out in disbelieve.

"How do you two know and we don't?" Piper asked with a frown, Evelyn just shrugged with a smile before going back to her drawing.

"You should figure it out on your own. Where's the fun if we tell you?" I said with a smile, also going back to my work, refusing to answer more of their questions.

After a couple minutes the teacher came in to anounce a workshop that would be taking place next thursday, so we were devided into groups of four to five, so obviously it was me, Matt, Evelyn and Piper. Dylan ended up being with three girls from class, lucky for him none was Viviana. Matt and Piper had set with the teacher that we'll do little plushie frogs, so as the most talented in drawing simplified animals, I was assigned to draw the template, which I did, and then I also ended up cutting the pieces out myself as everyone else in my group had too much work, not that I didn't have any, I just was too nice to do that. To be fair Matt did join in to help me later on, and then by the end of the class even Piper who promised to cut out the rest after school at dorms, so then I was okay with that, but it still meant I'll have to finish what I was meant to do now later at the dorms or home, which didn't sound twice that nice, but I'd have to manage. As Matt had to catch a bus and Evelyn kinda vanished, me and Piper were assigned, by none other that Matthew, to buy goggly eyes. And so when the school finally ended, the two of us took off to the closest DIY shop to look for said thing, Piper stopped by nearly every clothes stand, and she would stop by every single one if I wasn't with her, giving her impatient looks, I hate clothes shopping, I like getting new clothes, but looking for it not so much, same goes to all kinds of shopping.

Who's on your side?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें