|chapter twenty-two: lake|

Of course she would stand here with a frown and arms over her chest, bouncing her leg impatiently

Of course she would stand here with a frown and arms over her chest, bouncing her leg impatiently. Like a mother about to scold her child. I rolled my eyes, also crossing my arms, we were out of sight of the campfirers, next to a hut with gardening stuff (or whatever that was), a shovel leaned next to the door to my left, in reach distance.

"Stop trying to steal my Dylan, freak," Viviana spoke, pursuing her lips in anger. Here we go again, I sighed. For a moment the temptation of telling her to go look to Matt's hut overcame me, but she started talking again. I was already tired and cold and done with everything for the day, nearly out of my social battery and her voice was so annoying. I couldn't understand a word she was saying, but I heard her voice everywhere. My eyes rested upon the shovel.. if I just grabbed it...

"Do you ever shut up?" I let out in anger and without thinking smacked Viviana over the head. I'm a weak individum, so it didn't scar her to blood, but there would be a bruise and I don't have good enough alibi. I don't want to be in trouble, everyone is drunk, so they will barely notice that me and Viviana are gone. First I wiped the shovel handle where I held it with a sleeve of Tyler's hoodie, then I dragged her by the leg over the camp, messing her hair completely, then over a road until we reached the grass keeping us from reaching a lake, I had to pick my victim up not to leave a track in the fresh grass. Fortunately there was a rock nearby I could place her at, turning her face down and slightly pushing her head underwater, keeping her there with one of my hands.

Suddenly Viviana started moving, scratching me with her abnormally large, ugly nails a few times. I held her head by both my hands with all the strenght I had, fortunatelly Viviana isn't too strong either. Finally she stopped moving, but I still kept her head under the water for a while longer, until I was sure she wouldn't move anymore. I turned her head up, checked for breathing, checked for pulse, none. I carried her a little further before dropping her into the water, the body floated, but I knew that it would. Carrying over a large and pretty heavy rock, I dropped it on her chest and watched as the body disappeared in the depths of the lake, and waited for the bubbles to be gone, then threw several smalled rocks over it just in case. I shone my flashlight over straight where the body was, but over the dark water it couldn't be seen. I waited for a few minutes to make sure it wouldn't float up.

I quickly made my way back to the camp and the fire, seeing Dylan and Matt had also joined in on the sousages they claimed they didn't want. I spotted some bread and decided to steal a slice before I went to sit down with my friends; Tyler, Piper, Evelyn, Dylan and Matt.

"Thought you didn't want one," I joked, giving them all a smile.

"Where have you been?" Piper asked, gesturing at the two boys.

"The bathroom, I was feeling a little weird and felt I might throw up," I explained, Piper just nodded with "Oh."

As expected no one noticed Viviana's absence, until we were all packed and waiting for our bus. One of the camp staff walked over to our teacher, we stood close enough to hear the staff member saying someone still had their things unpacked, even though we were to be gone by ten and it was almost eleven now. It took a while for the teacher to find out whose things it was, but then she was met with the fact the person hadn't been to the hut last night.

"She left the fire a while after Spencer," a girl who lived with Viviana said, everyone turned to me.

"I didn't see her," I said in confusion, "I went to Dylan's and then Matt's to tell them about the sousages. And then I went to the bathrooms," I explained myself.

"Matthew, Dylan, you two haven't seen her either?" the teacher turned to them, they shook their heads, also confused.

Eventually the teacher removed Viviana's things and packed them in the bus before we left, no one seemed to care Viviana wasn't with us, even the teacher. Which like, okay nobody likes her, but for fuck's sake, the teachers were responsible for us during this trip, even though Viviana's already eighteen, so I guess she's responsible for herself. Still if it were me to go missing, I'd like it if they waited or went to look for me at least.

When we arrived, Viviana's parents picked up her stuff. Me and Evelyn went to buy something for lunch and then left our separate ways, her to her house and me to the dorms. I went for a shower, ate my food and went to sleep as for once I was the first to arrive in the room since we arrived quite early and my roommates were still in class.

~i know i said i wont have time to post for some time, but i had some unmanaged anger, so i decided to kill people (just in my book, dont worry), all my irl classmates are alive and if not its not my fault theyre dead as i saw them alive when we left p.e. today. anyway from today i guess wont be upgrades, probably until july, so sorry (tho maybe i will manage some shorter chappy before that)
-Sanny<3