|chapter ten: betray|

That evening slightly ten I got a message from Piper, saying how I mean a lot to her and how I'm smart, amazing and talented, I looked past the grammatical mistakes and just replied with: 'thank u so much, ily<3'

That evening slightly ten I got a message from Piper, saying how I mean a lot to her and how I'm smart, amazing and talented, I looked past the grammatical mistakes and just replied with: 'thank u so much, ily<3'. Dylan has probably something to do with this, but I didn't care as I still need to study for the math test.

It was the following morning that brought changes, as me and my roommate walked out of the dorm front door, we saw Dylan waving our way. My roommate said nothing, just nudged my arm with a smirk, I rolled my eyes, shaking my head.

"Well, see you after school," my roommate said, taking the leave with the knowing look, except being wrong.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked Dylan as I started walking down the stairs slowly.

"Thought I'll walk you to school, if you'd let me of course," he smiled back. Suddenly someone pushed past me, I had to steady myself over the railing to keep me from falling down the stairs, I looked up to see who was it, Viviana ran up to Dylan, trying to jump around his neck, but he pushed her off.

"Leave me alone," he basically growled at her, I continued walking down the stairs slowly.

"Why, baby boy? What's the matter?" Viviana asked, attempting to make puppy eyes.

"Can you stop acting like we're a couple? We aren't, never were and never will be!" Dylan stated loudly, turning attention of bypassers to him.

"Never say never," Viviana smiled with a shrug, trying to hang onto Dylan's arm, but he moved it away from her reach.

"Stop! You're so annoying. You can't bully my friends and then expect me to even tolerate you, if you weren't a girl, I'd beat you up for what you did," Dylan stated, crossing his arms. Viviana turned to me with a glare, I was already next to them, so I put on the surprised persona Viviana always used.

"What? You really expect there to not be consequences to treating me like shit?" I said in a mocking voice of her.

"You're gonna regret that," Viviana growled before fixing her Shein skirt wanabe and walking away, trying to throw her hair around. I just rolled my eyes.

"Thanks for standing up for me," I gave Dylan a smile, "for telling Piper, not so much," I added.

"Sorry, I just thought she should know," Dylan shrugged.

"Shall we go then, do you know the math?" I asked as I began walking, soon Dylan's arm was around my shoulders as we kept on walking.

"Decently, you?" Dylan replied, shooting me a smile I ignored.

"Test me from anything, I need to revise some more," I suggested, so we walked, talking about maths questions, I got most right, so I think I can nail the test for at least C. We got to the locker room, everyone seemed to be giving us weird looks, but I ignored them as I didn't know anyone present in the room, except Viviana, but she was always looking at me like that. Me and Dylan parted ways and I walked over to my locker to see in bright, neon pink written 'slut' over my locker, it was no mystery who did that, as Viviana was still wearing the same color lipstick.