DISCLAIMER

I do not own The Hobbit. That belongs entirely to JRR Tolkien.

I also do not own Harry Potter, which belongs entirely JK Rowling.

IF YOU ARE A TOLKIEN PURIST,

Please allow me to show you the door now, because you will not like this book. Because of its crossover nature, things had to change a little bit, both so my character had an impact on the plot and wasn't just stuck in there with no purpose, and to make sure everything fit together as accurately as possible. However, if you can get past it, I do hope you will stay and read!

If things seem to move quickly, take note that every chapter is around 5,000 words long. Pay attention to how much has happened, not what chapter you're at. By chapter 5, you've ready 25,000 words, which in a typical YA novel is already 1/4 of the way through/66 pages. I have 3 movies to get through and two worlds to weave together, chapters will be PACKED.

THE TIMELINE IS LIKE MOVIE AND BOOK. So, if something seems off from either, do not come for my neck on it. There's a new character involved. The timeline is screwed regardless LOL

HARRY POTTER CHARACTERS WILL BE MUCH LESS FREQUENT IN THIS STORY THAN MIDDLE-EARTH CHARACTERS. THEY WILL BE PRESENT, BUT NOT AS PRESENT.

This all being said, Violet Potter and her specific plot does belong to me. I worked waaaay too hard and researched waaaay too much for any of you to take her, so don't try it.

Now, without further ado, thank you for reading The Witch's Destiny, and I do hope you fall in love with Violet and Thranduil as much as I have.