Day 12

Dear Diary,

So, we headed out today, and we headed back to Valaki. There wasn't a lot to there. Stuff has just been sad and messed up, so we went and tried to find Rictavio, instead. We found a cool tower, but all that was in it was a bust called Buster and a cranky old man. We tried to move Buster out of the tower because it was boring there, but we couldn't do it. :( We'll figure out some way someday probably...

We kept on exploring and we found this house that used to be home to a silver dragon!! But, the silver dragon is dead, and a bunch of his zombie friends are in his house, and they wanna get put to rest or whatever, so we have to find the dragon's skull that got stolen by a witch, and that'll help them out! There's probably some treasure, also!

We're gonna wait for tomorrow for that, though, so it's a sleepover with the undead! They aren't very fun, though, so me and Dyzil went into Strahd's diary, which- oh yeah- exists and can pull us into some crazy memory scenes from the past!! It was great! We saw the dragon when he was alive, and I had so many badges!!

When we were in there, we met Varger! He's a Kenku and he has an awesome bird friend! He miiiight be from the past, but he came out of the book now and he's our buddy... maybe. He's very prickly and crabby, but I'm sure that he'll warm up eventually!

ALSO, THE EGG HATCHED! I'M SO MAD ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT WAS WHEN WE WERE IN THE BOOK, BUT I'M ALSO SO HAPPY BECAUSE THE BABY IS A DRAKE AND HE'S GOT RED SCALES LIKE ME AND HE'S SUPER-DUPER AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! IRVINE GAVE HIM THE NAME MORDRED SO I CALL HIM MORDY, AND HE'S AMAZING!!!

YAY,

Grockle