America's Sweethearts

"It's too fucking sunny and why is it this hot?" Gerard held the beach bag closer to his body. "I think that old man just checked out my legs."

Mikey rolled his eyes as he walked beside his brother, entering the waterpark. It was sunny, he had to give Gerard that, but for May weather, it was surprisingly nice. Pete was already looking for seats to set their stuff down next to his tattooed body weaving in between the frantic suburban moms.

"Over here!" Pete yelled, waving at Mikey. Frank laughed beside Mikey.

"Better follow your boyfriend, Mikey," he grinned. Mikey rolled his eyes.

"Better keep yours from leaving early," Mikey looked at Gerard, who kept complaining about his exposed legs - although he was also wearing a black Misfits shirt (which made every mom glare at him).

Pete smiled as Mikey set his stuff down on a chair. "Okay so there's this huge slide and then the lazy river and - "

"Jesus, let him breathe!" Brendon said, slipping off his shirt. A few girls walking by giggled as he did so, making Ryan latch on to his arm.

"Not today, ladies!" Ryan yelled at the girls, making them walk away faster. Brendon rolled his eyes, bringing a hand down to tug at Ryan's shirt.

"Take this off so we can get in the lazy river," Brendon said, scanning his eyes over the waterpark.

Mikey turned his head when he heard voices close by.

"It was one time!" Mikey smiled as he saw Hayley approaching, Taylor beside her, and Joe frantically talking beside the both of them.

"Besides," Taylor started, running a hand through his curly hair, "he was sloppy. And he's with William now."

Joe raised his eyebrows. "That Beckett kid? But he's so - skinny." Hayley rolled her eyes, throwing her towel on one of the chairs. She turned to Pete and Mikey.

"I'll be flirting with the lazy river lifeguard, Chad, if anyone needs me," she said, walking away before Joe could stop her again. Taylor went off to the snack bar, hoping to evade any conversation about the infamous 'Gabe one night stand'.

Joe sighed, slipping off his shirt. "I think Patrick, Andy, and Ray are at the water slides, so I'll catch you two later." He walked off. Pete rolled his eyes.

"He's totally going to flirt with the lifeguards."

"Which I'm about to do if you don't hurry up!" Brendon whined, poking Ryan's shoulder. Ryan groaned, sliding off his purple v-neck.

"Okay, okay, keep your panties on," Ryan said as Brendon dragged him away. Mikey looked to his side, expecting to see Frank and Gerard, but he instead saw Frank trying to pull his red-haired boyfriend into the lazy river.

"So what do you wanna do, Way?" Pete murmured in Mikey's ear. Mikey turned to face Pete.

"Um, I don't know. What do you wanna do?" Mikey asked. His face was hot. Granted, he was wearing fucking jacket, but still.

"I guess giving you a blowjob in the locker rooms isn't on your list? So take off your shirt so we can go to the water slides."

- - -

"Next!" the lifeguard called out, a bored expression on her face. Pete walked up to the slide, smiling at Mikey.

"Meet me at the bottom!" he called out, disappearing down in the slide. Mikey tapped his fingers on his legs as he waited for his turn. Someone tapped his shoulder, making him turn his head to see Andy standing behind him.