Rad Power Bottom

"Guessing you bottomed," Ray said, stacking several books on the school library shelves. Mikey looked up from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, eyes widening.

"What?" he almost dropped the book to the ground.

"Arm," Ray nodded his head to one of Mikey's arms. Mikey's eyes trailed down to his arm, rolling his eyes at the word written in Sharpie.

Fucked.

"Shit, shit, I didn't even see that! What is it, third period? Dammit," Mikey cursed, trying to rub it off. Ray laughed, going back to stacking up books.

"This is free period, just wipe it off in the bathroom. But come back because I'm not doing this extra credit work alone."

And then Mikey was sprinting off to the boys' bathroom, wet paper towels in his hand, trying to rub off his boyfriend's message. And it wasn't working in the slightest. Mikey groaned, throwing the paper towels into the trashcan, looking down at the stupid word.

Fucked.

"Like it?"

Mikey looked up to see Pete's stupidly smug face. "No! I can't believe I hadn't seen it yet!"

"It means I love you."

"That's a strange way of saying it."

Pete pecked Mikey's lips. "You love it, admit it."

"Shut up and just go to the bathroom. Because you're supposed to be in English." Mikey raised his eyebrows as he started walking out of the bathroom. "See you at lunch!"

-  -  -

"Well that's just adorable," Brendon said, sitting beside Mikey at the lunch table. He smiled at the Sharpie on Mikey's arm. Mikey gave him a blank look.

"Just as adorable as you and Ryan making out in the janitor's closet during third period," Mikey shot back, taking a bite of his hamburger.

"How - "

"My free period. I was looking for furniture polish for the book shelves. You're lucky I wasn't someone else walking by at the moment."

"In my defense, it was Ryan's idea," Brendon threw his hands up. Joe poked Brendon's shoulder from across the table.

"Awh, Brendon, are you nasty?" Joe smirked.

"Shut up," Brendon mumbled, glaring at Joe.

"So you did bottom!"

"Frank!" Mikey groaned, watching as his brother's boyfriend laughed.

"I didn't think you'd top, if we're being honest with each other," Frank said to Andy.

"I - I don't - "

"Don't argue with me, Hurley, now we all know what little Mikey was up to."

Gerard set his food down next to Frank. "And what was Mikey - oh."

"I see people are taking it well, Mikeyway," Pete whispered into Mikey's ear, sitting beside his boyfriend. "It looks cute."

Mikey laughed. "About as cute as Frank's penis up Gerard's ass."

Gerard almost spit out his ramen noodles. "Then it's very cute."

"Gerard!" Mikey buried his face in his hands. "You guys are making this a bigger deal than it needs to be."

"Bigger than Pete's dick?" Joe laughed. Pete rolled his eyes.

"You're just jealous you don't have one up you right now," Pete smirked, his eyes flickering over to Andy, who was absentmindedly eating his lunch. Joe's eyes grew wide.

"What - no!"

"Denial so the first step to acceptance," Travie said, shrugging his shoulders. Joe leaned back in his chair.

"You're all assholes."

"What're we fighting about now?" Hayley's voice came up, the red head sitting down in a chair.

"Joe wants a dick inside of him, Pete wrote on Mikey's arm, and Brendon and Ryan were making out in a closet," Andy said in a monotone voice, finishing his lunch. Hayley raised her eyebrows.

"So the usual. Well, I'm stuck eating with you guys since Chad and his friends are practicing in the music room."

Gerard set his sandwich down. "Wait - they got to play during school hours?"

"Yeah, they just asked. Why?"

"The principal made our band practice after hours! I'll be back," he huffed, grabbing his sandwich and leaving the table. Mikey groaned.

"I still don't know how to get this off!" he motioned to his arm.

"I could lick it off," Pete said, leaning in next to Mikey, biting his boyfriend's ear. Mikey pushed Pete's head away.

"Dude, that's gross," Mikey said, laughing a little bit. Pete shrugged.

"Wash it out in the shower tonight."

Ryan took a sip of his Mountain Dew. "When you're showering together."

"Shut up, Ryan."

-  -  -

"It's still there," Mikey whined, laying next to Pete on the couch. "Thanks a lot."

"You're welcome. Maybe one day I'll have to write 'Fucker' on your arm," Pete responded nonchalantly. Mikey looked at Pete.

"Dude!" he hit Pete's arm, "my mom is in the other room!"

"She probably likes it," Pete scoffed. "Right, Mrs. Way?"

Pete turned his head toward the kitchen where Mikey's mom was washing the dishes.

"Sure, Pete!" Mrs. Way responded, not really knowing what she was responding to or about.

"That doesn't count," Mikey said, looking at his smirking boyfriend.

"For real though, I make a rad power bottom."

"Pete! Jesus, my mom is right there!" Mikey whispered, his face growing red.

"It's true though," Pete said, enjoying this more than he should have been.  "You'll see one day."

"Whatever, just put in the Walking Dead DVD and stop talking about anal in my living room."

"That brings to mind!" Pete exclaimed, getting up from the couch and walking towards the TV. "Maybe we could do it in here one day."

"Pete Wentz!"

__________________________
a/n : okay so apparently the last time i published this chapter, wattpad deleted where i had saved and it was a mess. hopefully this fixes things. also, another update should be coming out soon to make up for this mess.

- ash