Mikey Way Is Going To End Up Stabbing Someone If One More Person Fucks Up

Mikey woke up in a stranger's backyard, his nose breathing in the smell of weed and alcohol. He looked down, and Pete's head was no longer on his lap, making him groan and run his hand through his messy brown hair.

"Rough night?" a voice asked. Mikey sat up and turned his head to see a familiar afro.

"Have you seen Pete?" Mikey asked, his voice rough from the previous night's crying. Ray laughed a bit.

"In the street," he said. Mikey's eyes widened. "Puking his stomach up. Not dead or anything."

"Asshole," Mikey grumbled, standing up. "Whose house is this?"

"Some kid names Brent's? I don't know, but we have to go because he's getting pissed at you sleeping in his backyard."

"Awesome."

- - -

"Patty - Patty, take me home. No, no take me to your house. My mom would kill me," Pete said, grabbing Patrick's shoulders. Patrick frowned, opening the driver's side door of his car.

"Cocaine, Pete."

"Patty - "

"Were you thinking about anyone else? About last year? And I thought those pills were bad," Patrick mumbled, starting the engine. Pete sighed, leaning against the open car door.

"I'll just crash there for - "

"Get in the fucking car and if you have to puke, roll the window down."

- - -

"Where is he now?" Gerard asked, sipping from his dumb Star Wars mug. Did he ever wash that thing?

"Hell if I know. Probably snorting something off Ryan's butt."

"Mikey - "

"Pills, weed, cocaine."

Mikey slipped on his pajama pants and grabbed a pancake from the enormous stack that Gerard had made. He started walking towards his bedroom and away from his brother.

"So what're you gonna do?"

"Skip school today, just like basically the whole school, and go back tomorrow and see if Pete still likes me or is fucking Gabe Sportsbra in the butt."

Gerard shrugged. "Fine, but we're finishing The X-Files today."

- - -

"Was it good?"

"More like a confused puppy trying to figure out how to work out how it's penis works," Andy said in a monotone voice, stabbing Joe's eggs with a fork, frowning at him. Joe ignored the vegan's frowns.

"That bad?" Joe complained, frowning.

"What - did you it expect it to be good?"

"I constantly thank God for giving my parents jobs that require them being out of town!" Patrick's voice rang through the house. He entered the kitchen with Pete holding onto his right arm. Pete rubbed his face.

"Shut the fuck up, stop yelling," he whined, grabbing Andy's coffee cup. "Is this just black coffee?"

Andy nodded, grabbing his cup back as he watched Pete make his way down to Patrick's basement.

Joe looked at Patrick. "What, uh, what was it this time?"

Patrick sat down next to Andy and ran a hand through his hair. "Probably some pills, and he reeks of weed - bad stuff at that - and..." Patrick paused "cocaine."

"Like - the real stuff?" Joe asked, making Andy roll his eyes.

"Is there a fake kind, idiot?"

"You know what I mean! I heard it was there, but I didn't know if it was legit stuff." Joe turned his attention to Patrick once more. "Who brought it?"